Plane problems caused a World War-II fighter plane P-51 Mustang “Galloping Ghost” piloted by Jimmy Leeward to plunge into grandstands Friday afternoon. The plane accident has left 3 dead and more than 50 injured, 15 in critical condition and 13 serious condition. The pilot, Jimmy Leeward was a 74-year-old veteran stunt pilot who has flown in over 120 races and served as a stunt pilot in many movies including ‘Amelia’ and ‘Cloud Dancer’.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Dubstep Car Alarm.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Ultimate Dog Tease – Talking Animals.
- Solar Bottle Lights.