Plane problems caused a World War-II fighter plane P-51 Mustang “Galloping Ghost” piloted by Jimmy Leeward to plunge into grandstands Friday afternoon. The plane accident has left 3 dead and more than 50 injured, 15 in critical condition and 13 serious condition. The pilot, Jimmy Leeward was a 74-year-old veteran stunt pilot who has flown in over 120 races and served as a stunt pilot in many movies including ‘Amelia’ and ‘Cloud Dancer’.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- Photojournalist Captures Powerful Point-Of-View Video Inside Brazil Protests
- Fresh Breath Of Farm Air – A ‘Fresh Prince’ Parody
- ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Takes On Kobe Bryant, Metta World Peace And Jason Collins
- Danny MacAskill’s ‘Imaginate’ Riding Film
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- Miami Dolphins – Call Me Maybe.
- Wind In My Ears – A Compilation Of Dogs Riding In Cars
- Melbourne Metro PSA – Dumb Ways To Die.
- Student Stands Up Against ‘Bad’ Teacher For Not Teaching
- Attraction – Britain’s Got Talent Audition
- Dash Cams Capture Random Acts Of Kindness