In the wildlife classic, March Of The Penguins, Emperor Penguins must travel long distances during the winter months to reach ocean water in search of food. In this short clip, a group of penguins walk back to their breeding grounds, one slips on the ice resulting in what is being called ‘the best sound ever’.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Blind Girl Sings National Anthem
- US Naval Academy ‘Gangnam Style’.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Sad Cat Diary
- Alana Holler From ‘Toddlers And Tiaras’.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Coca Cola – Let’s Look At The World A Little Differently.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- Dubstep Car Alarm.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.