Reverend Dr. Phil Snider is the senior minister at Brentwood Christian Church in Springfield, Missouri. In August he spoke during a Springfield City Council public hearing on amending the city’s nondiscrimination ordinance to include protections based on sexual orientation and gender identity. Phil Snider spoke in support of the ordinance by comparing it to the fight against racial inequality. Snider’s three-minute speech sounds harsh until the 2:00 mark when he admits his speech was used by white preachers in the 1950′s/60′s in support of racial segregation. Snider replaced ‘racial integration’ with ‘gay rights’ to show how similar the issues are, he concludes by asking the council to ‘stand on the right side of history’.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Coca-Cola Brings Pakistan And India Together
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- I’m Elmo And I Know It.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.