Pastor Charles L. Worley of Providence Road Baptist Church in Maiden, North Carolina shared his thoughts on Obama supporting same-sex marriage during his sermon May 13th, 2012 [1:05:50]. Worley, being against same-sex marriage, explains his ‘way to get rid of all the lesbians and queers’. He wants a 50-100 mile long electrified fence built for all the lesbians, queers and homosexuals so in a few years they will die. Worley goes on to say [not shown], ‘a man and a woman can have a family, a man and a man can have a bunch of hell’. This controversial portion of his sermon has gained attention after being shared and uploaded by Catawba Valley Citizens Against Hate.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- The Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dies At 74
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Rare Color Video Of London In 1927
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Extreme 19 – The World’s Longest Par 3
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’