Singing is everything to 42-year-old Panda Ross from Dallas, Texas, even pneumonia didn’t stop her from singing on The X Factor for Simon Cowell. Panda gave everyone a piece of her ‘Panda pie’ by singing ‘Bring It On Home’ by Sam Cooke. The audience and judges loved Panda’s performance, soon after Panda received four yeses from the judges she started feeling sick again and was taken away in an ambulance. Panda says she will be ready and back again when she is 100% better.
More from Most Watched Today:
Most Watched Today
- Woman Takes Selfie Everyday For 6.5 Years While Battling Trichotillomania
- Bo-Sox The Golden Retriever Dog Is Terrified Of Walking Past Chevy The Cat
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Two-Year-Old Amputee Walks On His Own For The Very First Time
- WWII Veteran Forms Unlikely Friendship With His 3-Year-Old Neighbor
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Tiny Hedgehog Gets A Tiny Birthday Party