Singing is everything to 42-year-old Panda Ross from Dallas, Texas, even pneumonia didn’t stop her from singing on The X Factor for Simon Cowell. Panda gave everyone a piece of her ‘Panda pie’ by singing ‘Bring It On Home’ by Sam Cooke. The audience and judges loved Panda’s performance, soon after Panda received four yeses from the judges she started feeling sick again and was taken away in an ambulance. Panda says she will be ready and back again when she is 100% better.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Heavy Caterpillar Machines Play Jenga With 600-Pound Pieces
- Drunk Man Struggles To Get Through Fence Until Boy Unintentionally Helps Him
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son
- Military Medic’s ‘Cast Rules Jingle’ Teaches Little Girl How To Take Care Of Her Cast
- A Simple Technique For Cutting Cherry Tomatoes In Half
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Man Sings ‘Let It Go’ In Voices Of 21 Disney And Pixar Characters
- A Message From The Formerly Popular High Schoolers, ‘It Doesn’t Get Better’