Singing is everything to 42-year-old Panda Ross from Dallas, Texas, even pneumonia didn’t stop her from singing on The X Factor for Simon Cowell. Panda gave everyone a piece of her ‘Panda pie’ by singing ‘Bring It On Home’ by Sam Cooke. The audience and judges loved Panda’s performance, soon after Panda received four yeses from the judges she started feeling sick again and was taken away in an ambulance. Panda says she will be ready and back again when she is 100% better.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- One Miraculous Year In The Life Of A Baby Born 15 Weeks Early
- RC Car With Camera Attached Meets A Curious Pride Of Lions
- Fifth-Grade Football Team Stands Up For Bullied Waterboy
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Kid President’s 20 Things We Should Say More Often
- Miley Cyrus – ‘Wrecking Ball’ (Chatroulette Version)
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Pilot Proposes With Plane Crash Prank.
- How To Open A Can Without A Can Opener
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures