Singing is everything to 42-year-old Panda Ross from Dallas, Texas, even pneumonia didn’t stop her from singing on The X Factor for Simon Cowell. Panda gave everyone a piece of her ‘Panda pie’ by singing ‘Bring It On Home’ by Sam Cooke. The audience and judges loved Panda’s performance, soon after Panda received four yeses from the judges she started feeling sick again and was taken away in an ambulance. Panda says she will be ready and back again when she is 100% better.
Most Watched Today
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- BOATLIFT – An Untold Tale Of 9/11 Resilience
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Bullying Their Humans
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- Stubborn Husky Throws Tantrum When It’s Time To Leave The Dog Park