It’s a fact that cats are jerks to their canine housemates. They steal their beds, slap them around in the hallway, and refuse to accept their friendship. In this compilation from Huffington Post Comedy, dogs get revenge on their feline housemates by sitting on their face.
Dogs aren’t the only ones who are excited to see their soldier humans return home. In this video, Finn the Ragdoll cat can’t wait for his soldier human, Nick, to return home from his deployment. The second Nick returns home, Finn leaps into his arms.
[Language] After an owl followed Colton Wright’s cat into his home in Dallas, Texas, he spent nearly 45 minutes trying to figure out how to remove it safely. Colton, aka “The Owl Whisperer,” eventually used a Swiffer to carefully and slowly help the bird back outside.
Colton Wright – “Owl In My House”
When 20-month-old Leon discovered what his eyebrows could do, his father, Lucas MacEochaidh, pulled out his phone and caught the little one’s reaction on camera. Lucas says, “He was laughing hysterically and had actually slowed down a bit by the time I got the camera out.” In just three days MacEochaidh’s video of baby Leon playing with his eyebrows has been seen more than 500,000 times.
In this cute video from Valerie Stevens-Scott, Buddy the Jack Russell Terrier demonstrates how to crawl for his baby human, Allie. Valerie says, Allie hasn’t gotten the hang of crawling so Buddy decided to show her how it’s done.
Most Watched Today
- Grandpa Throws Down His Canes And Surprises Everyone With His Age-Defying Dance Moves
- 20 Things You Can’t Do When You’re Not A Toddler
- These Cardboard Stories From Homeless People Will Make You Rethink Homelessness
- Skilled Pit Bull Dog Performs Choreographed Belly Dance Routine With Her Owner
- Charlie The Guilty Dog Tries To Apologize To Baby For Stealing Her Toy
- Rachael Thompson Stuns X Factor Australia With Cover Of ‘Please Don’t Say You Love Me’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly