Last Saturday, 68-year-old Bob King was waiting for his wife at a church in Knoxville, Tennessee when he found himself trapped inside his hot car after the doors automatically locked. King, too weak to open the door, spotted 3-year-old Keith Williams walking past the car and called out for help. Keith was unable to open the car door himself so he ran for help and ended up saving King’s life.
Just over two years ago Rafael Borges adopted Frank, a 5-month-old Dachshund who was severely mistreated by his previous owners and fearful of almost everything. After spending a year in his new home Frank is finally happy, so happy that he wags his tail in his sleep.
Over the next eight days, musical parody artist “Weird Al” Yankovic will release eight new music videos for eight songs off his new album Mandatory Fun. His first music video, “Tacky”, is a parody of Pharrell Williams’ hit song “Happy” and stars Aisha Tyler, Margaret Cho, Eric Stonestreet, Kristen Schaal and Jack Black.
Most Watched Today
- Bank Uses Its ‘ATMs’ To Thank Its Customers In The Most Heartwarming Way
- African Cocoa Farmers Taste Chocolate For The First Time
- Clever Crow Asks Humans For A Drink Of Water From Their Water Bottle
- Dad Invents Way To Fill 100 Water Balloons In Less Than One Minute
- Forte Tenors America’s Got Talent Audition
- Clyde The Pit Bull Puppy Cuddles With His New Baby Sister
- Little Girl Is Devastated When She Finds Out Her Cute Little Brother Will Grow Up