While driving along the main road on Olkhon Island in Russia, a couple came across a fat prairie dog unable to free itself from its own hole. The couple pulled over and assisted the “gluttonous gopher” out of his hole.
To remind us once again that cats are furry little jerks, The Huffington Post has put together “Jerk Cats Steal Dog Food”, a compilation of greedy felines stealing food from their canine housemates.
Previously: Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds, Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
10-year-old Robby Novak, aka the Kid President, has a special message to all the teachers and students out there. Kid President says, “No matter who you are somebody is learning from you. Everybody’s a teacher and everybody’s a student. Look for the awesome.”
Previously: A Pep Talk From Kid President
Back in January of this year, 26-year-old Anthony Carbajal from Temecula, California was diagnosed with ALS. Carbajal recently created this tearful message for all the Ice Bucket Challenge critics, and explains what the viral trend means for him. To donate to Anthony and his family’s fund click here.
Anthony Carbajal – Inevitable
An hour after getting her wisdom teeth removed, Meghan Waterman decided it was time to do the Ice Bucket Challenge. Still high on anesthetic, with a bloody mouth and all, Meghan completes the challenge before being caught by her mother. To donate to the ALS Association click here.
Most Watched Today
- Dad Demonstrates The Struggles Of Preparing Breakfast When You Have Twin Babies
- Man Trying To Return Dog’s Toy Gets Tricked Into Playing A Game Of Fetch
- Kind Couple Gives Generous Tip For ‘Bad Service’ At Iowa Restaurant
- Bobo The Cat Really Loves Getting His Belly Vacuumed
- Little Boy Adorably Argues The Weather With Two Twin Sisters
- Firefighters Use Tiny Oxygen Masks To Revive Family Of Hamsters
- Ellen DeGeneres Sends ‘Apparently Kid’ Noah Ritter ‘Walking With Dinosaurs’