Since 2007, 84-year-old Tinney Davidson of Comox, British Columbia has been waving to high school students as they walk to and from Highland Secondary. On Valentine’s Day this year, the students invited Davidson to an assembly and surprised her with a basket full of Valentine’s Day cards and a video thanking her for all the waves.
Earlier this month the Hennessey Venom GT became the fastest two-seat production sports car in the world after reaching a top speed of 270.49 mph [435.31 km/h] on the Kennedy Space Center’s 3.2-mile space shuttle runway. Experience test driver Brian Smith achieved the record in just 2.4 miles and used the remainder of the runway to decelerate. The previous world record was held by the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport with a top speed of 269.86 mph.
Ron Knight of Hobby Wars recently built an experimental aircraft with manual controls as a way to teach people how to fly a model airplane. After a short demonstration, Ron runs to his truck to grab the plane’s transmitter for a test flight. But before he can grab it, a squirrel jumps in the cockpit and takes it for a spin.
Most Watched Today
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Woman Takes Her Winter Weather Frustrations Out On Snowman
- Sea Lion Befriends A Young Boy With Asperger’s Syndrome
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- New Orleans Police Officer Dances ‘The Wobble’ And ‘Cupid Shuffle’ At Mardi Gras
- Adorable 3-Year-Old Girl Donates Her Hair To Kids With Cancer