Go ahead and add Bret’s marriage proposal to his girlfriend Jovan to the list of best marriage proposals of all time. NBC’s Marry Me helped Bret fly in friends and family from all over the country and hired 40 professional dancers to ensure Bret’s cafe lip-dub proposal was over the top.
Jamie-Rae Fifield recently captured this video of her 3-year-old French Bulldog named Ellie-Mae playing with a young buck in the backyard of her home in Wellington, Nova Scotia. Fifield says the two played for 30 minutes before she shot this video.
For its fall food issue, The New York Times Magazine treated six second graders from P.S. 295 in Brooklyn to dine at Restaurant Daniel, one of the most expensive and elegant restaurants in New York City. Five waiters presented the young ones with a seven-course, $220 tasting meal, which included Maine Lobster Salad, Crispy Japanese Snapper, Wagyu Beef Rib-Eye and more.
[Language] Back in January of this year, YouTube user Raymond Morgan was pulled over by New Jersey police for multiple violations, which included having an obstructed rear view. When the officer approached Morgan’s vehicle with a ticket, Morgan argues that he should not have been pulled over and claims that there is nothing wrong with the enormous load he was carrying.
In this video from YouTube user Pyrenean Mastiff, a Corgi puppy named Maya excitedly plays with a miniature pumpkin. This Corgi vs Pumpkin battle might be the adorable thing you see this fall.
Most Watched Today
- Ellen DeGeneres Freaks Out Her Staffers By Sending Them Through A Haunted House
- This Heartbreaking Texting While Driving Story Will Convince You Not To Text And Drive
- ‘Funny Or Die’ Hidden Camera Reveals What It’s Like To Walk The Streets Of NYC As A White Man
- Terminally Ill Brittany Maynard Completes Bucket List, Puts Off Ending Her Own Life
- Hidden Camera Reveals What It’s Like To Walk Through The Streets Of New York City As A Woman
- Jim Carrey Perfectly Spoofs Matthew McConaughey’s Lincoln Commercials On ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Daniel Radcliffe Raps Blackalicious’ ‘Alphabet Aerobics’ Like A Pro On ‘The Tonight Show’