Over the weekend, farmer Derek Klingenberg from Peabody, Kansas headed out to the middle of his prairie and called in the cattle with a trombone rendition of “Royals” by Lorde. In just three days this video of Klingenberg serenading his cattle has been seen more than 1.4 million times.
Apparently 5-year-old Noah Ritter from Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania has never been on live television before and doesn’t watch the news. But that didn’t stop him from stealing the show from WNEP reporter Sofia Ojeda during an interview at the Wayne County Fair in Honesdale, Pennsylvania.
Lux the Calico cat lives for food in the freezer. Whenever the freezer door opens, she sprints inside hoping to find dish or any kind of food. This clip shows that Lux no longer needs assistance from her human friends to get what she wants.
Sprints Into The Freezer The Second It Opens
Jody Hartman’s yellow lab Stella has an interesting way of putting on the brakes while playing fetch. Jody says, “she wants to keep going, but her hind legs have other plans.”
On Tuesday evening a water main along Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles, California ruptured and caused a flash flood to run through the nearby UCLA campus. One prankster pretended to be a Department of Water and Power spokesperson named ‘Louis Slungpue’ and called ABC7 to share his theory on what caused the flash flood.
Most Watched Today
- Adorable Little Boy Goes Off On His Mom For Getting Pregnant
- Teacher Invents Simple Safety Device To Prevent Gunman From Entering Her Classroom
- Teenager Does The Ice Bucket Challenge After Having Her Wisdom Teeth Removed
- Couple Rescues Gluttonous Gopher Who Got Stuck In His Own Hole
- Turtle Costume Is The Only Thing That Helps Lily The Timid Bulldog Come Out Of Her Shell
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything