During Chris and Leah O’Kane’s recent marriage, their priest, 60-year-old Father Ray Kelly, stunned them with a personalized cover of Leonard Cohen’s ‘Hallelujah’. In less than one week, Kelly’s cover has been seen more than 5 million times.
To celebrate the publication of her new book, The Power Of Sloth, National Geographic Zoologist/Filmmaker Lucy Cooke released this special video of some very squeaky sloths. The adorable video features baby sloths from sanctuaries in Colombia and Costa Rica.
As Microsoft retires support for Windows XP, the company takes a look back at the story behind the most-viewed photo in the world, Windows XP’s default wallpaper, ‘Bliss’. The iconic photo was taken in June of 1996 by former National Geographic photographer Charles O’Rear along Carneros Highway in northern California. O’Rear recently sat down with Microsoft to share the story behind the famous image.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
While singing ‘Let It Go’ from the hit film Frozen, Todd Luallen decided to videobomb his daughter Harley’s performance. Todd sneaks in from behind, then flawlessly lip syncs his daughter’s rendition. Harley had no idea what was going on behind her and her mother, Danielle, captured it all on video.
Guitarist Toni Martinez from Madrid, Spain recently sat down to shred on his guitar. Toni’s persistent Siamese cat, on the other hand, had other intentions and attempts to distract Toni from his guitar solo.
Most Watched Today
- Two Navy Baseball Players Perfectly Lip Sync Frozen’s ‘Love Is An Open Door’
- Magician Stuns ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With ‘Jaw-Dropping Dove Illusions’
- Drivers Navigate A Chaotic Intersection With No Traffic Lights In Ethiopia
- Compilation Of ‘Forever Alone’ Dogs Playing Fetch By Themselves
- Cat Uses Fishing Pole Cat Toy To Play With Another Cat
- Tiny Hungry Hamster Stuffs Five Baby Carrots Into Its Mouth
- Intelligent Bonobo Ape Builds Fire And Roasts Marshmallows
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- ‘Girls Who Read’ – A Spoken Word Poem By Mark Grist
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Brian Williams Raps ‘Gin And Juice’ By Snoop Dogg
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Saudi Daredevils Remove And Reinstall SUV Tires While Driving On Two Wheels
- Senator Nearly Taken Out By Speeding Train During Press Conference On Rail Safety
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother