Musical parody artist “Weird Al” Yankovic recently partnered with CollegeHumor to create a music video for his song “Foil” off his new album Mandatory Fun. Weird Al’s homage to aluminum foil is a parody of Lorde’s hit song “Royals” and stars Patton Oswalt, Tom Lennon, and Robert Ben Garant.
Previously: ‘Tacky’, Weird Al’s Parody Of Pharrell Williams’ Song ‘Happy’
“Royals” by Lorde
Last Saturday, 68-year-old Bob King was waiting for his wife at a church in Knoxville, Tennessee when he found himself trapped inside his hot car after the doors automatically locked. King, too weak to open the door, spotted 3-year-old Keith Williams walking past the car and called out for help. Keith was unable to open the car door himself so he ran for help and ended up saving King’s life.
Just over two years ago Rafael Borges adopted Frank, a 5-month-old Dachshund who was severely mistreated by his previous owners and fearful of almost everything. After spending a year in his new home Frank is finally happy, so happy that he wags his tail in his sleep.
Most Watched Today
- Overjoyed Dog Passes Out When Family Member Returns Home After Two Years
- Kitten Attempts To Attack Ceramic Cat With Its Kung Fu Moves
- Parents Overcome Daughter’s Tragic Death By Living Out Her Dreams
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Forte Tenors America’s Got Talent Audition
- Scuba-Diving Soldier Returns Home Early From Afghanistan And Surprises His Family At The Beach
- 20 Things You Can’t Do When You’re Not A Toddler