Jamie-Rae Fifield recently captured this video of her 3-year-old French Bulldog named Ellie-Mae playing with a young buck in the backyard of her home in Wellington, Nova Scotia. Fifield says the two played for 30 minutes before she shot this video.
For its fall food issue, The New York Times Magazine treated six second graders from P.S. 295 in Brooklyn to dine at Restaurant Daniel, one of the most expensive and elegant restaurants in New York City. Five waiters presented the young ones with a seven-course, $220 tasting meal, which included Maine Lobster Salad, Crispy Japanese Snapper, Wagyu Beef Rib-Eye and more.
[Language] Back in January of this year, YouTube user Raymond Morgan was pulled over by New Jersey police for multiple violations, which included having an obstructed rear view. When the officer approached Morgan’s vehicle with a ticket, Morgan argues that he should not have been pulled over and claims that there is nothing wrong with the enormous load he was carrying.
In this video from YouTube user Pyrenean Mastiff, a Corgi puppy named Maya excitedly plays with a miniature pumpkin. This Corgi vs Pumpkin battle might be the adorable thing you see this fall.
During a flight from Philadelphia to Punta Cana Wednesday, an unidentified passenger aboard US Airways flight 845 reportedly coughed/sneezed and jokingly yelled, “I’ve been to Africa!” Upon landing at Punta Cana International Airport, emergency personnel wearing blue hazmat suits boarded the plane and escorted the passenger to the airport’s medical center for tests. Airline officials later determined there was no risk to the 200-plus passengers.
[PatrickNarvaez] [FOXNewsLatino] [H/T:nopuedeser]
Most Watched Today
- Hidden Camera Reveals What It’s Like To Walk Through The Streets Of New York City As A Woman
- Brilliant Man Tapes GoPro To Bottle Of Whiskey And Passes It Around Wedding
- Jim Carrey Perfectly Spoofs Matthew McConaughey’s Lincoln Commercials On ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Daniel Radcliffe Raps Blackalicious’ ‘Alphabet Aerobics’ Like A Pro On ‘The Tonight Show’
- Ridiculously Adorable Baby Goat Says ‘What What’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Chihuahua Dog Plays Dead Whenever He’s Picked Up By The Man He Hates