The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration kicked off National Distracted Driving Awareness Month with this powerful PSA reminding everyone to put down the phone and just drive. All within five seconds, a young driver receives a text, takes out her phone to reply, misses a stop sign and is t-boned by a large truck.
Last August, photographers April Maciborka and David Wile collaborated together to create ‘Pucker‘, a still photo series focused on the reaction of babies tasting lemon for the first time. After the popularity of the still series, the two created this slow-motion video collaboration of babies tasting lemons for the first time.
[DavidAndApril WileandMaciborka] [Via]
It’s time for Bam Bam, the French Bulldog puppy, to go to bed, but he doesn’t want to. After a short argument with his owner of bedtime, Bam Bam crawls into bed and falls asleep.
Stephen Barrows, an Economics professor at Aquinas College in Grand Rapids, Michigan, has a strict no-phone policy, if any students’ phone rings in class, they must answer it on speakerphone in front of the entire class. So on April Fools’ Day last week, student Taylor Nefcy had a friend call her in the middle of Barrows’ class. This is what happened next.
On tonight’s episode of the Late Show With David Letterman, Letterman announced that he’ll be retiring from the show sometime in 2015. Letterman, who has been a late night host for 32 years, jokingly says, ‘what this means now, is that Paul and I can be married’.
[Late Show With David Letterman]
Most Watched Today
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Drunk Man Struggles To Get Through Fence Until Boy Unintentionally Helps Him
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Teen’s Unsafe Selfie Near Train Gets Disrupted By Train’s Conductor
- Military Medic’s ‘Cast Rules Jingle’ Teaches Little Girl How To Take Care Of Her Cast
- A Simple Technique For Cutting Cherry Tomatoes In Half
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son
- Heavy Caterpillar Machines Play Jenga With 600-Pound Pieces
- Student With Down Syndrome Has The Best Reaction To College Acceptance Letter
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Ellen Sends Her Writer And Producer Through Another Haunted Maze
- Mom Tries To Teach Her Adorable Daughter A Lesson About ‘Stranger Danger’