In this video a family finds a hummingbird stuck in the second most littered item in the world, a wad of used chewing gum. The man carefully frees the struggling bird and his 3-year-old provides an adorable commentary.
25-year-old Kathryn Waldvogel returned home to Minnesota Tuesday after a nine-month deployment to Afghanistan with the National Guard’s 114th Transportation Company. While standing in line to be dismissed, Waldvogel’s 3-year-old son, Cooper, couldn’t contain his excitement and sprinted into her arms.
[KARE11] [Photo:ElizabethFlores] [H/T:USAToday]
In this video from Russia, an anonymous motorcyclist can’t stand people who litter. So she straps a GoPro camera to her helmet and sets out to teach the litterbugs in her city a lesson.
Youtuber Craig Benzine spent the last few months putting together this adorable marriage proposal for his girlfriend, Chyna Grove. In June of this year he started labeling his YouTube videos so that the first letter of the title would spell out, “Chyna Will You Marry Me?” He then had her read the message and, of course, she said yes.
Most Watched Today
- Kind Couple Gives Generous Tip For ‘Bad Service’ At Iowa Restaurant
- Dad Demonstrates The Struggles Of Preparing Breakfast When You Have Twin Babies
- Bobo The Cat Really Loves Getting His Belly Vacuumed
- Cat’s ‘Meow’ Gets Dubbed With A Man’s Voice Saying ‘Hey’
- Man Trying To Return Dog’s Toy Gets Tricked Into Playing A Game Of Fetch
- Audrey The 10-Week-Old Chihuahua Puppy Chases Bubbles In Slow Motion
- Little Boy Adorably Argues The Weather With Two Twin Sisters