Earlier this year the Australian cast of The Lion King surprised fellow airline passengers with an impromptu performance of the “Circle Of Life.” Determined not to be outdone, the Broadway cast of The Lion King in New York City recently boarded a NYC subway car and stunned commuters with an a cappella rendition of “Circle of Life.”
In the early morning hours of Monday, August 4th, Ian Bohman of Oak Ridge, New Jersey spotted a bear in his neighborhood. Bohman took out his cell phone and managed to capture the bear casually strolling upright like a human.
21-year-old Henriette Jonassen from Skien, Norway has had a hard time getting her twin two-year-old boys, Leon and Nathaniel, to fall asleep during the long, sunny summer days. Jonassen recently gave her boys their own rooms in an attempt to help them fall asleep. Jonassen was pretty certain it the new routine wouldn’t work, so she filmed it and ended up with this exhausting time-lapse video.
A man boarding a train near Perth, Australia Tuesday morning became stuck when his leg slipped between the train and the station platform. Incredibly, dozens of commuters came to the mans aide. Commuters tilted the train away from the station platform so that the man could be rescued.
Most Watched Today
- Adorable Little Boy Goes Off On His Mom For Getting Pregnant
- Teacher Invents Simple Safety Device To Prevent Gunman From Entering Her Classroom
- Teenager Does The Ice Bucket Challenge After Having Her Wisdom Teeth Removed
- Couple Rescues Gluttonous Gopher Who Got Stuck In His Own Hole
- Turtle Costume Is The Only Thing That Helps Lily The Timid Bulldog Come Out Of Her Shell
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything