The 19th hole at Legend Golf & Safari Resort in Limpopo Province, South Africa is the most extreme Par-3 on the planet. Its tee box is set 400 meters high up on the Hanglip Mountain and is only accessible by helicopter. No one has ever scored a hole-in-one on the hole, but eight golfers have managed to birdie the hole.
After Chelsea’s final game of the season Sunday, friends and family gathered on the field to listen to Paulo Ferreira’s retirement speech. During Ferreira’s speech 2-year-old Josh Turnbull, decked out in Chelsea gear, made a run for the goal. The entire stadium erupts when Turnbull scores and again when he pumps both fists in the air.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- 50 Common Misquotations
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Animals Are Awesome
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth