Cutting up cherry tomatoes one by one for a pasta dish or salad can be time consuming. In this video, ‘life-hacker’ Dave Hax demonstrates how to cut cherry tomatoes quickly and easily. Dave’s latest cooking hack has been seen more than 1.5 million times in a week.
Noah Van Vooren, an 18-year-old with Down syndrome, recently received a letter from Edgewood College in Madison, Wisconsin. This is the moment Noah found out he got accepted into the school’s Cutting Edge program. Noah’s parents say it’s a moment they never thought would happen and are excited for their son’s new opportunities.
Related: Young Man With Down Syndrome Reacts To Receiving College Acceptance Letter
Jared Michael recently attempted to take a video selfie in front of an oncoming train, from what he thought was ‘a safe distance’ away from the tracks. Apparently Jared’s ‘safe distance’ was too close to the tracks and he receives a kick in the head from the train’s conductor.
Every time the mailman makes a delivery, this is how Calvin the ‘Junk Mail Dog’ reacts. His owner calls it the ‘eternal battle between a dog and the US Postal Service’.
Related: Angry Cat Battles Mailman Through The Mail Slot
Most Watched Today
- Magician Stuns ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With ‘Jaw-Dropping Dove Illusions’
- Tiny Hungry Hamster Stuffs Five Baby Carrots Into Its Mouth
- Cat Uses Fishing Pole Cat Toy To Play With Another Cat
- Brian Williams Raps ‘Gin And Juice’ By Snoop Dogg
- Two Navy Baseball Players Perfectly Lip Sync Frozen’s ‘Love Is An Open Door’
- Intelligent Bonobo Ape Builds Fire And Roasts Marshmallows
- Senator Nearly Taken Out By Speeding Train During Press Conference On Rail Safety
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Teen Stowaway Survives 5-Hour Flight From California To Hawaii In Plane’s Landing Gear
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Drivers Navigate A Chaotic Intersection With No Traffic Lights In Ethiopia
- ‘Girls Who Read’ – A Spoken Word Poem By Mark Grist
- Houdini Honey Badger Repeatedly Escapes His Enclosure