Back in January, Kristian Svenson’s cat Mulder repeatedly interrupted his cooking by jumping on the counter, so he tossed him in the bathroom and closed the door. Moments later Mulder was out. Mulder has become a master at opening doors and can even open a door with double sided tape and a moat.
Mulder’s Balancing Act
With the Premier League returning to NBC this weekend, clueless American football coach Ted Lasso [Jason Sudeikis] is back as well. “After being fired by Tottenham Hotspur, Coach Lasso is back in the USA, looking to make the most of his Premier League experience.” NBC’s coverage of the Premier League begins Saturday, August 17th.
Previously: What Would Happen If An American Football Coach Coached British Football
In this video from YouTube user Doug Thompson, two young boys set their Monarch butterfly free into the wild. Once free, the butterfly lands on the young boy’s face for one last goodbye.
[NSFW] During a sprint car race at Canandaigua Motorsports Park in New York Saturday night, NASCAR driver Tony Stewart struck and killed fellow sprint car driver Kevin Ward Jr. After getting tangled up with Stewart, 20-year-old Ward exited his car, attempted to confront Stewart on foot, and was struck. Ward was pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital. Stewart has been “fully cooperative” and the incident is not being investigated as a criminal matter.
Most Watched Today
- Rocky The Fearless French Bulldog Puppy Leaps Off The Sofa Into His Human’s Arms
- Teenager Does The Ice Bucket Challenge After Having Her Wisdom Teeth Removed
- Vaseline Thwarts Determined Squirrel From Raiding Bird Feeder
- Family Creates ‘Baby Got Class’, A Back To School Parody Of ‘Baby Got Back’
- Bug-A-Salt – The Salt Gun That Kills Flies
- Motorcyclist Rear Ends Car, Front Flips Onto Moving Car’s Roof
- A Powerful Video Every ALS ‘Ice Bucket Challenge’ Critic Needs To See