For its fall food issue, The New York Times Magazine treated six second graders from P.S. 295 in Brooklyn to dine at Restaurant Daniel, one of the most expensive and elegant restaurants in New York City. Five waiters presented the young ones with a seven-course, $220 tasting meal, which included Maine Lobster Salad, Crispy Japanese Snapper, Wagyu Beef Rib-Eye and more.
[Language] Back in January of this year, YouTube user Raymond Morgan was pulled over by New Jersey police for multiple violations, which included having an obstructed rear view. When the officer approached Morgan’s vehicle with a ticket, Morgan argues that he should not have been pulled over and claims that there is nothing wrong with the enormous load he was carrying.
In this video from YouTube user Pyrenean Mastiff, a Corgi puppy named Maya excitedly plays with a miniature pumpkin. This Corgi vs Pumpkin battle might be the adorable thing you see this fall.
During a flight from Philadelphia to Punta Cana Wednesday, an unidentified passenger aboard US Airways flight 845 reportedly coughed/sneezed and jokingly yelled, “I’ve been to Africa!” Upon landing at Punta Cana International Airport, emergency personnel wearing blue hazmat suits boarded the plane and escorted the passenger to the airport’s medical center for tests. Airline officials later determined there was no risk to the 200-plus passengers.
[PatrickNarvaez] [FOXNewsLatino] [H/T:nopuedeser]
Friskies teams up with BuzzFeed once again to create “Dear Kitten: Regarding The Dog.” This time the adult cat, narrated by ZeFrank, introduces his kitten housemate to the new “thing” in the household.
Most Watched Today
- This Baby Minion Costume Might Be The Best Halloween Costume Ever
- Maddie The 10-Week-Old Dachshund Puppy Quickly Learns To Ring Service Bell For Treats
- Canadian Weatherman Attempts To Deliver The Weather With A Large, Playful Dog
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Man In Alaska Skips Rocks On A Frozen Lake, Discovers The ‘Coolest Noise Ever’
- Stage-Six Clinger Arrested After Getting Stuck In Ex-Boyfriend’s Chimney