After the Sandy Hook shooting in 2012, 7th-grade teacher Celisa Edwards from Dacula, Georgia created a simple device to prevent intruders from entering her classroom. Edwards invented the Portable Affordable Lockdown System, or PALS for short, simply a steel rope encased in plastic. The device runs just under $70 and Edwards says, “There is no price you can put on keeping children safe and an intruder out of a classroom.”
At just five weeks old, Lily the extremely timid French bulldog was found in a trash can with her brothers and sisters. Lilly suffers from anxiety and has a lot of trust issues, but when she’s wearing her turtle costume, she turns into a completely different dog.
When it came time for Shanee Hart from Fort Lewis, Washington to tell her son Tré that she was pregnant, he wasn’t too happy. Tré laid it into his mother saying, “What were you thinking? This makes no sense!” He then goes on to explain why the family doesn’t need another baby.
While driving along the main road on Olkhon Island in Russia, a couple came across a fat prairie dog unable to free itself from its own hole. The couple pulled over and assisted the “gluttonous gopher” out of his hole.
To remind us once again that cats are furry little jerks, The Huffington Post has put together “Jerk Cats Steal Dog Food”, a compilation of greedy felines stealing food from their canine housemates.
Previously: Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds, Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
Most Watched Today
- First Person To Buy An iPhone 6 In Perth, Australia, Immediately Drops It On Live Television
- Watch What Happens When 4 Guys Agree To Get Bikini Waxes For The First Time
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- Kuu The Screech Owl Makes A Dramatic Entrance Into The Kitchen
- 8-Year-Old Girl Stuns Norwegian ‘Late Show’ With ‘Fly Me To The Moon’ Performance
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Texas Homecoming Queen Passes Down Crown To A Bullied Friend