Search Results for Call Me Maybe
During the filming of tonight’s episode of The Big Bang Theory, which took place on October 23rd, Kaley Cuoco had the idea to surprise their live studio audience with a flash mob. In the middle of taping cast and crew stopped working and performed a quick flash mob to Carly Rae Jepsen’s ‘Call Me Maybe’. The cast returned to their spots before action was called and Sheldon [Jim Parsons] had the final word.
Big Bang Theory Flash Mob. [Full Version]
About a week ago Ellen sent Amy, one of her writers, to Costco to talk to strangers using only song lyrics. This week Ellen sent Amy to Best Buy for the exact task but gave her different songs. Songs include, ‘I Wanna Know What Love Is’ by Foreigner, ‘Call Me Maybe’ by Carly Rae Jepsen and ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ by One Direction.
Previously: Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
Ellen DeGeneres sent one of her writers, Amy, to Costco to make some friends, the only catch was she could only talk to people in song lyrics. Amy talks to strangers using lyrics from ‘Call Me Maybe’ by Carly Rae Jepsen, ‘Hello’ by Lionel Richie, ‘Wannabe’ by Spice Girls, and ‘Teenage Dream’ by Katy Perry.
Sports fans have been extremely upset with calls the NFL replacement referees have made and missed. The recent Monday night game between the Green Bay Packers and Seattle Seahawks came down to a last second game winning hail mary touchdown, by Seahawks receiver Golden Tate. Moments before catching the game winning touchdown, Tate pushed Packers cornerback Sam Shields to the ground and the refs failed to call an offensive pass interference penalty which would have changed the game’s outcome. Packers offensive lineman, TJ Lang took to twitter moments after the game tweeting, ‘**** it NFL.. Fine me and use the money to pay the regular refs‘. Lang’s tweet has become the 2nd most popular tweet of all time, and has been re-tweeted almost 88,000 times in less than 24 hours. Parodies of Carly Rae Jepsen’s ‘Call Me Maybe’ and Flo Rida’s ‘Whistle’ are on the rise today after NFL fans have had enough of the replacement referees.
Flo Rida ‘Whistle’ – NFL Replacement Refs Parody.
‘Call It Maybe’ – ‘Call Me Maybe’ NFL Replacement Officials Parody.
Arianne Abela and Colin Britt organized 60 singers and instrumentalists to perform Carly Rae Jepsen’s 2012 hit, ‘Call Me Maybe’. Arianne Abela conducted 3Penny Chorus and Orchestra, a volunteer pick-up ensemble in New Haven, Connecticut. The cover was recorded earlier this month as has been seen over 2 million times in a little over one week.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He’s Been In A Coma For 10 Years After His 5th DUI
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Kindergartner Signs Class’ Holiday Concert So Her Deaf Parents Can Follow Along
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots