Search Results for Call Me Maybe
Ellen DeGeneres sent one of her writers, Amy, to Costco to make some friends, the only catch was she could only talk to people in song lyrics. Amy talks to strangers using lyrics from ‘Call Me Maybe’ by Carly Rae Jepsen, ‘Hello’ by Lionel Richie, ‘Wannabe’ by Spice Girls, and ‘Teenage Dream’ by Katy Perry.
Sports fans have been extremely upset with calls the NFL replacement referees have made and missed. The recent Monday night game between the Green Bay Packers and Seattle Seahawks came down to a last second game winning hail mary touchdown, by Seahawks receiver Golden Tate. Moments before catching the game winning touchdown, Tate pushed Packers cornerback Sam Shields to the ground and the refs failed to call an offensive pass interference penalty which would have changed the game’s outcome. Packers offensive lineman, TJ Lang took to twitter moments after the game tweeting, ‘**** it NFL.. Fine me and use the money to pay the regular refs‘. Lang’s tweet has become the 2nd most popular tweet of all time, and has been re-tweeted almost 88,000 times in less than 24 hours. Parodies of Carly Rae Jepsen’s ‘Call Me Maybe’ and Flo Rida’s ‘Whistle’ are on the rise today after NFL fans have had enough of the replacement referees.
Flo Rida ‘Whistle’ – NFL Replacement Refs Parody.
‘Call It Maybe’ – ‘Call Me Maybe’ NFL Replacement Officials Parody.
Arianne Abela and Colin Britt organized 60 singers and instrumentalists to perform Carly Rae Jepsen’s 2012 hit, ‘Call Me Maybe’. Arianne Abela conducted 3Penny Chorus and Orchestra, a volunteer pick-up ensemble in New Haven, Connecticut. The cover was recorded earlier this month as has been seen over 2 million times in a little over one week.
May Arcade, an acoustic duo from Newcastle Upon Tyne in northeast England, cover the popular ‘Call Me Maybe’ by Carly Rae Jepsen in Geordie slang. The cover was uploaded earlier this week and has been seen over 500,000 times since Monday.
US Army Infantry Soldiers stationed in Kunar Province, Afghanistan share their cover of Carly Rae Jepsen’s hit, ‘Call Me Maybe’. The popularity of the song has recently reached the troops overseas, last month soldiers stationed in Kandahar, Afghanistan covered ‘Call Me Maybe’ and their cover has been seen over 500,000 times.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Animals Are Awesome
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Turbo Trailer
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Young Girl – BBC Comedy.
- PSY – Gangnam Style.
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- SNL Veganville Skit With Justin Timberlake.
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- ‘Clouds’ By Zach Sobiech.