21-year-old Henriette Jonassen from Skien, Norway has had a hard time getting her twin two-year-old boys, Leon and Nathaniel, to fall asleep during the long, sunny summer days. Jonassen recently gave her boys their own rooms in an attempt to help them fall asleep. Jonassen was pretty certain it the new routine wouldn’t work, so she filmed it and ended up with this exhausting time-lapse video.
A man boarding a train near Perth, Australia Tuesday morning became stuck when his leg slipped between the train and the station platform. Incredibly, dozens of commuters came to the mans aide. Commuters tilted the train away from the station platform so that the man could be rescued.
Over the weekend, farmer Derek Klingenberg from Peabody, Kansas headed out to the middle of his prairie and called in the cattle with a trombone rendition of “Royals” by Lorde. In just three days this video of Klingenberg serenading his cattle has been seen more than 1.4 million times.
Apparently 5-year-old Noah Ritter from Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania has never been on live television before and doesn’t watch the news. But that didn’t stop him from stealing the show from WNEP reporter Sofia Ojeda during an interview at the Wayne County Fair in Honesdale, Pennsylvania.
Most Watched Today
- Kuu The Screech Owl Makes A Dramatic Entrance Into The Kitchen
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- Toddler Ignores Military Protocol, Sprints Into His Mother’s Arms During Return Ceremony
- Watch What Happens When 4 Guys Agree To Get Bikini Waxes For The First Time
- Family Rescues Hummingbird Stuck In A Wad Of Used Chewing Gum
- Tiny Hungry Hamster Takes On Kobayashi In Adorable Hot Dog Eating Contest
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly