Laina Walker returns this weekend continuing her ‘Overly Attached Girlfriend’ meme. The latest from Laina is a parody of ‘The Motto’ by Drake. Laina has performed parodies of ‘Boyfriend’ by Justin Bieber and ‘Call Me Maybe’ by Carly Rae Jepsen, as an overly attached girlfriend. In just two months Laina’s covers along with her Q&A have reached a total of 32 million views.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Melbourne Metro PSA – Dumb Ways To Die.
- Coca-Cola Brings Pakistan And India Together
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- News Anchor Cracks Up Over Swimming Cat Video.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- 50 Common Misquotations
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Incredible Unscripted Segment On The Tonight Show With Jay Leno