A 408-foot tall spire was installed atop New York City’s One World Trade Center today, bringing its total height to a symbolic 1,776 feet, making it the tallest skyscraper in the Western Hemisphere and the third-tallest in the world. Matt Lauer of The Today Show was atop the tower to see hundreds cheer as the tower’s final section was lowered into place. One World Trade Center will officially open late 2013 or early 2014.
Matt Lauer’s One World Trade Center Exclusive
Most Watched Today
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- Sea Lion Befriends A Young Boy With Asperger’s Syndrome
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- New Orleans Police Officer Dances ‘The Wobble’ And ‘Cupid Shuffle’ At Mardi Gras
- Woman Takes Her Winter Weather Frustrations Out On Snowman
- Adorable 3-Year-Old Girl Donates Her Hair To Kids With Cancer
- Three Children Rescued From Minivan After Mother Intentionally Drives Into Ocean