Jamaican sprinter, Usain Bolt currently holds the world record for the fastest 100 meter ever ran at 9.63 seconds. The New York Times takes a look at every medalist in the 100 Meter sprint since the very first Olympics in 1896. In the 1896 Athens Olympic Games Tim Burke finished first with a time of 12.0 seconds, today Tim would have finished 60[20 meters] feet behind Usain Bolt.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Teen’s Unsafe Selfie Near Train Gets Disrupted By Train’s Conductor
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son
- Student With Down Syndrome Has The Best Reaction To College Acceptance Letter
- Calvin The ‘Junk Mail Dog’ Battles Mailman Through The Mail Slot
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- A Simple Technique For Cutting Cherry Tomatoes In Half
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Father Creates Time-Lapse Of Daughter Growing From A Baby To A 14-Year-Old
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Grandma And Young Man Stun ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With Spectacular Salsa Routine
- Cat Excitedly Welcomes Home Her Owner After Three Days Away
- Worst ‘Wheel Of Fortune’ Contestant Ever Blows Shot At $1 Million Prize, Two Trips, A Car And More