Jamaican sprinter, Usain Bolt currently holds the world record for the fastest 100 meter ever ran at 9.63 seconds. The New York Times takes a look at every medalist in the 100 Meter sprint since the very first Olympics in 1896. In the 1896 Athens Olympic Games Tim Burke finished first with a time of 12.0 seconds, today Tim would have finished 60[20 meters] feet behind Usain Bolt.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Arisxandra Libantino Britain’s Got Talent Audition
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Hot Scots Drum Line.
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.
- The Greatest Marriage Proposal Ever.
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Falling Elevator Floor Prank.