NBC has been criticized in the past couple days for cutting a dance tribute for the victims of the London 2005 terrorist bombings from its Olympics Opening Ceremony coverage. Instead of a dance tribute featuring ‘Abide With Me by singer Emeli Sandé, NBC ran Ryan Seacrest interviewing Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps. NBC stated that the tribute ‘wasn’t tailored for the U.S. audience’, so they cut it from the Opening Ceremony. On July 7th, 2005 four Islamic terrorists detonated four bombs killing 52 citizens and themselves, over 700 more were injured. The bombings occurred 24 hours after London was selected to host the 2012 Summer Olympics. This is the tribute that NBC cut in United States and CTV cut in Canada.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Kid President’s 20 Things We Should Say More Often
- Compilation Of Puppies Learning To Howl
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- RC Car With Camera Attached Meets A Curious Pride Of Lions
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Miley Cyrus – ‘Wrecking Ball’ (Chatroulette Version)
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- One Miraculous Year In The Life Of A Baby Born 15 Weeks Early
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Fifth-Grade Football Team Stands Up For Bullied Waterboy
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- How To Open A Can Without A Can Opener