NBC has been criticized in the past couple days for cutting a dance tribute for the victims of the London 2005 terrorist bombings from its Olympics Opening Ceremony coverage. Instead of a dance tribute featuring ‘Abide With Me by singer Emeli Sandé, NBC ran Ryan Seacrest interviewing Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps. NBC stated that the tribute ‘wasn’t tailored for the U.S. audience’, so they cut it from the Opening Ceremony. On July 7th, 2005 four Islamic terrorists detonated four bombs killing 52 citizens and themselves, over 700 more were injured. The bombings occurred 24 hours after London was selected to host the 2012 Summer Olympics. This is the tribute that NBC cut in United States and CTV cut in Canada.
Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- The Baby Bachelor
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Anchorman 2 Trailer