OK Go partnered with Chevy for their new music video. OK Go band members drive a Chevy Sonic with retractable arms and microphones along two miles of desert near Los Angeles, California. Each piano struck was tuned to the correct note so no matter where it was hit it played the correct note. The entire video took 4 months of preparation and 4 days to shoot which included stunt driving lessons taken by lead singer Damien Kulash. The music video called ‘Needing/Giving’ has been seen over 2 million times in just one day making it one of the most watched videos today.Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Divers Inspecting Capsized Tugboat Find A Man Alive After Nearly 3 Days
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Jimmy Fallon Performs Holiday-Themed Pop Song Medley With Rashida Jones And Carrie Underwood