17-year-old Meghan Vogel, a junior at West Liberty-Salem High School in Ohio competed in the Division III 3200-meter race at the 2012 Ohio State Track Meet. Meghan was in last place and on the final lap of the race when she caught up to to 16-year-old Arden McMath sophomore from Arlington High School. Arden’s legs had given up on the two mile run and the heat was just too hot to continue. Meghan picked Arden up and put Arden’s arm around her shoulder and continued the final 30 meters to the finish line. Everyone in the stands cheered them on as they crossed the finish line, Meghan pushes Arden across the finish line before herself finishing 14th and Meghan followed finishing 15th. Earlier in the day Meghan placed first in the 1600-meter race with a time of 4 minutes and 58.31 seconds.
3200 Meter Finish.
Meghan Vogel Winning 1600 Meter.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- 16-Year-Old Sings Pitch-Perfect Rendition Of Elvis Presley’s ‘Blue Christmas’
- Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He’s Been In A Coma For 10 Years After His 5th DUI
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Kindergartner Enthusiastically Signs Class’ Holiday Concert For Her Deaf Parents
- Magical Piano Brings Holiday Cheer To Travelers At Chicago’s Union Station
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots