AJ, or Obie, a 5-year-old overweight dachshund has been spoiled with food by his aging owners his entire life. Obie currently weighs 77 pounds and is on a mission to lose 40 pounds, the goal is to reach a weight between 30-40 pounds. Certified Veterinary Technician Nora Vanetta, educated in nutrition and animal behavior, has adopted AJ and renamed him Obie. Nora hopes Obie will become an inspiration to any person or animal trying to lose weight. To help with Obie’s weight loss you can donate to the Obie Doxie Fund here and follow Obie’s progress on his Facebook page.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Sad Cat Diary
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons