AJ, or Obie, a 5-year-old overweight dachshund has been spoiled with food by his aging owners his entire life. Obie currently weighs 77 pounds and is on a mission to lose 40 pounds, the goal is to reach a weight between 30-40 pounds. Certified Veterinary Technician Nora Vanetta, educated in nutrition and animal behavior, has adopted AJ and renamed him Obie. Nora hopes Obie will become an inspiration to any person or animal trying to lose weight. To help with Obie’s weight loss you can donate to the Obie Doxie Fund here and follow Obie’s progress on his Facebook page.
Most Watched Today
- High School Teachers Read Tweets About Themselves Tweeted By Their Own Students
- Adorable Deaf Pug Sings Excitedly When His Owners Return Home
- 7-Year-Old Girl Stuns ‘Norway’s Got Talent’ With Incredible Billie Holiday Cover
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- Killer Whales Chase A Speedboat
- Two Young Brothers Fall Head Over Heels For The Ice Cream Man
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Snowplow Almost Takes Out Philadelphia News Reporter On Live TV
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- 266 Rein Marines – Montage 2.
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift