President Barack Obama and Late Night with Jimmy Fallon visit UNC yesterday and while on the show Obama along with Jimmy Fallon and The Roots slow jam the news. Obama speaks about interest rates on Stafford Student Loans doubling on July 1st, 2012 saying, ‘now is not the time to make school more expensive for our young people’.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Animals Are Awesome
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- How To Do Yoga With Your Cats
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Alive Inside – Henry Comes To Life Listening To iPod.
- Tsung Tsung – 5-Year-Old Piano Prodigy.
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- Turbo Trailer