President Barack Obama stunned the crowd last night singing Al Green’s ‘Let’s Stay Together’ during a fundraiser at Apollo Theater in New York. Al Green took the stage earlier in the event and Obama shows Green his appreciation. Looks like we might not need mash ups like this one which is of Obama covering Lady Gaga’s ‘Born This Way’.
Al Green – ‘Let’s Stay Together’
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He’s Been In A Coma For 10 Years After His 5th DUI
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Man Wears Pink Tutu In Photos To Make His Wife Laugh During Chemo Treatments
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- Cups (When I’m Gone) By Anna Kendrick
- Kindergartner Signs Class’ Holiday Concert So Her Deaf Parents Can Follow Along
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Pro Infirmis – Get Closer.
- TNT Belgium – ‘Push To Add Drama’ Button.