On a freezing November night, NYPD Officer Lawrence DePrimo spotted a barefoot homeless man with large blisters on his feet. Officer DePrimo asked for the man’s shoe size, went into a nearby shoe store and purchased a pair of all-weather boots with his own money. When DePrimo returned, he knelt down to give the new pair of boots to the homeless man, tourist Jennifer Foster snapped a picture of DePrimo’s act of kindness. When Jennifer returned home to Florence, Arizona she wrote the NYPD about what she witnessed, the NYPD shared her story and the image on their Facebook page. Since Tuesday, the image has been liked more than 500,000 times and shared more than 200,000 times. View the image Jennifer Foster shot here.
Wallstreet Journal – Officer Lawrence DePrimo Interview.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Heavy Caterpillar Machines Play Jenga With 600-Pound Pieces
- Drunk Man Struggles To Get Through Fence Until Boy Unintentionally Helps Him
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son
- A Simple Technique For Cutting Cherry Tomatoes In Half
- Military Medic’s ‘Cast Rules Jingle’ Teaches Little Girl How To Take Care Of Her Cast
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Mom Tries To Teach Her Adorable Daughter A Lesson About ‘Stranger Danger’
- Man Sings ‘Let It Go’ In Voices Of 21 Disney And Pixar Characters
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Teen’s Unsafe Selfie Near Train Gets Disrupted By Train’s Conductor
- Sneaky Sea Lion Steals Monster Fish From Fisherman’s Hands