On a freezing November night, NYPD Officer Lawrence DePrimo spotted a barefoot homeless man with large blisters on his feet. Officer DePrimo asked for the man’s shoe size, went into a nearby shoe store and purchased a pair of all-weather boots with his own money. When DePrimo returned, he knelt down to give the new pair of boots to the homeless man, tourist Jennifer Foster snapped a picture of DePrimo’s act of kindness. When Jennifer returned home to Florence, Arizona she wrote the NYPD about what she witnessed, the NYPD shared her story and the image on their Facebook page. Since Tuesday, the image has been liked more than 500,000 times and shared more than 200,000 times. View the image Jennifer Foster shot here.
Wallstreet Journal – Officer Lawrence DePrimo Interview.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Two Navy Baseball Players Perfectly Lip Sync Frozen’s ‘Love Is An Open Door’
- Magician Stuns ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With ‘Jaw-Dropping Dove Illusions’
- Drivers Navigate A Chaotic Intersection With No Traffic Lights In Ethiopia
- Compilation Of ‘Forever Alone’ Dogs Playing Fetch By Themselves
- Cat Uses Fishing Pole Cat Toy To Play With Another Cat
- Tiny Hungry Hamster Stuffs Five Baby Carrots Into Its Mouth
- Intelligent Bonobo Ape Builds Fire And Roasts Marshmallows
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- ‘Girls Who Read’ – A Spoken Word Poem By Mark Grist
- Saudi Daredevils Remove And Reinstall SUV Tires While Driving On Two Wheels
- Brian Williams Raps ‘Gin And Juice’ By Snoop Dogg
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Senator Nearly Taken Out By Speeding Train During Press Conference On Rail Safety