On a freezing November night, NYPD Officer Lawrence DePrimo spotted a barefoot homeless man with large blisters on his feet. Officer DePrimo asked for the man’s shoe size, went into a nearby shoe store and purchased a pair of all-weather boots with his own money. When DePrimo returned, he knelt down to give the new pair of boots to the homeless man, tourist Jennifer Foster snapped a picture of DePrimo’s act of kindness. When Jennifer returned home to Florence, Arizona she wrote the NYPD about what she witnessed, the NYPD shared her story and the image on their Facebook page. Since Tuesday, the image has been liked more than 500,000 times and shared more than 200,000 times. View the image Jennifer Foster shot here.
Wallstreet Journal – Officer Lawrence DePrimo Interview.
Most Watched Today
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Woman Takes Her Winter Weather Frustrations Out On Snowman
- New Orleans Police Officer Dances ‘The Wobble’ And ‘Cupid Shuffle’ At Mardi Gras
- Mother And Son Surprise Wedding Guests With Amazing Mother-Son Wedding Dance
- Sea Lion Befriends A Young Boy With Asperger’s Syndrome