On a freezing November night, NYPD Officer Lawrence DePrimo spotted a barefoot homeless man with large blisters on his feet. Officer DePrimo asked for the man’s shoe size, went into a nearby shoe store and purchased a pair of all-weather boots with his own money. When DePrimo returned, he knelt down to give the new pair of boots to the homeless man, tourist Jennifer Foster snapped a picture of DePrimo’s act of kindness. When Jennifer returned home to Florence, Arizona she wrote the NYPD about what she witnessed, the NYPD shared her story and the image on their Facebook page. Since Tuesday, the image has been liked more than 500,000 times and shared more than 200,000 times. View the image Jennifer Foster shot here.
Wallstreet Journal – Officer Lawrence DePrimo Interview.
Most Watched Today
- Overjoyed Dog Passes Out When Family Member Returns Home After Two Years
- Parents Overcome Daughter’s Tragic Death By Living Out Her Dreams
- Kitten Attempts To Attack Ceramic Cat With Its Kung Fu Moves
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Forte Tenors America’s Got Talent Audition
- Scuba-Diving Soldier Returns Home Early From Afghanistan And Surprises His Family At The Beach
- 20 Things You Can’t Do When You’re Not A Toddler