The 2012 London Olympic Games wrap up this weekend and one of the most inspirational commercials did not even feature an Olympic athlete, it featured 12-year-old Nathan Sorrell from London, Ohio. Nathan weighs 200 pounds, double the average weight of other kids his age and starred in a ‘Find Your Greatness’ ad for Nike. Nathan wasn’t a fan of running and threw up on his first take, but after running 70 yards 55 times he found the fun in running and has been running since shooting the commercial. The commercial aired earlier this week and has more than 800,000 views online.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.