Filmmaker Casey Neistat decided to take a further look at New York City’s newly proposed Big Soda Ban. Mayor of New York City, Michael Bloomberg has banned large sodas and sugary drinks to help fight obesity in the city. The goal of the ban is to force people to make the conscious decision to go from one cup to another cup. Casey Neistat’s ‘NYC Soda Ban Explained’ has been featured in The Opinion Pages of the New York Times.
Previously: Make It Count – Around The World In 10 Days, Stealing A Bike In NYC and New York City Bike Lanes Ticket.
More from Most Watched Today:
Most Watched Today
- Overjoyed Dog Passes Out When Family Member Returns Home After Two Years
- Kitten Attempts To Attack Ceramic Cat With Its Kung Fu Moves
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Scuba-Diving Soldier Returns Home Early From Afghanistan And Surprises His Family At The Beach
- Forte Tenors America’s Got Talent Audition
- 10 Things You Can’t Do When You’re Not A Cat