Filmmaker Casey Neistat decided to take a further look at New York City’s newly proposed Big Soda Ban. Mayor of New York City, Michael Bloomberg has banned large sodas and sugary drinks to help fight obesity in the city. The goal of the ban is to force people to make the conscious decision to go from one cup to another cup. Casey Neistat’s ‘NYC Soda Ban Explained’ has been featured in The Opinion Pages of the New York Times.
Previously: Make It Count – Around The World In 10 Days, Stealing A Bike In NYC and New York City Bike Lanes Ticket.
Most Watched Today
- High School Teachers Read Tweets About Themselves Tweeted By Their Own Students
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- Adorable Deaf Pug Sings Excitedly When His Owners Return Home
- Two Young Brothers Fall Head Over Heels For The Ice Cream Man
- 7-Year-Old Girl Stuns ‘Norway’s Got Talent’ With Incredible Billie Holiday Cover
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion
- Killer Whales Chase A Speedboat
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- New Orleans Police Officer Dances ‘The Wobble’ And ‘Cupid Shuffle’ At Mardi Gras
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not