Filmmaker Casey Neistat decided to take a further look at New York City’s newly proposed Big Soda Ban. Mayor of New York City, Michael Bloomberg has banned large sodas and sugary drinks to help fight obesity in the city. The goal of the ban is to force people to make the conscious decision to go from one cup to another cup. Casey Neistat’s ‘NYC Soda Ban Explained’ has been featured in The Opinion Pages of the New York Times.
Previously: Make It Count – Around The World In 10 Days, Stealing A Bike In NYC and New York City Bike Lanes Ticket.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Canadian Singer Butchers U.S. National Anthem
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- ‘Aliens’ In 60 Seconds
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- The Baby Bachelor
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux