Filmmaker Casey Neistat decided to take a further look at New York City’s newly proposed Big Soda Ban. Mayor of New York City, Michael Bloomberg has banned large sodas and sugary drinks to help fight obesity in the city. The goal of the ban is to force people to make the conscious decision to go from one cup to another cup. Casey Neistat’s ‘NYC Soda Ban Explained’ has been featured in The Opinion Pages of the New York Times.
Previously: Make It Count – Around The World In 10 Days, Stealing A Bike In NYC and New York City Bike Lanes Ticket.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- 16-Year-Old Sings Pitch-Perfect Rendition Of Elvis Presley’s ‘Blue Christmas’
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He’s Been In A Coma For 10 Years After His 5th DUI
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Kindergartner Enthusiastically Signs Class’ Holiday Concert For Her Deaf Parents
- Magical Piano Brings Holiday Cheer To Travelers At Chicago’s Union Station
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show