Filmmaker Casey Neistat decided to take a further look at New York City’s newly proposed Big Soda Ban. Mayor of New York City, Michael Bloomberg has banned large sodas and sugary drinks to help fight obesity in the city. The goal of the ban is to force people to make the conscious decision to go from one cup to another cup. Casey Neistat’s ‘NYC Soda Ban Explained’ has been featured in The Opinion Pages of the New York Times.
Previously: Make It Count – Around The World In 10 Days, Stealing A Bike In NYC and New York City Bike Lanes Ticket.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Houdini Honey Badger Repeatedly Escapes His Enclosure
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Young Boy Hugs A Chicken Named Love Bird
- Irish Priest Surprises Wedding Couple With His Version Of ‘Hallelujah’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Man Sings ‘Let It Go’ In Voices Of 21 Disney And Pixar Characters
- Steve Nash – The Documentary.
- Cat Excitedly Welcomes Home Her Owner After Three Days Away
- Mom Tries To Teach Her Adorable Daughter A Lesson About ‘Stranger Danger’