Filmmaker Casey Neistat decided to take a further look at New York City’s newly proposed Big Soda Ban. Mayor of New York City, Michael Bloomberg has banned large sodas and sugary drinks to help fight obesity in the city. The goal of the ban is to force people to make the conscious decision to go from one cup to another cup. Casey Neistat’s ‘NYC Soda Ban Explained’ has been featured in The Opinion Pages of the New York Times.
Previously: Make It Count – Around The World In 10 Days, Stealing A Bike In NYC and New York City Bike Lanes Ticket.
More from Most Watched Today:
Most Watched Today
- Whale Lifts Kayakers Out Of The Water In Extremely Close Encounter
- Dad And Daughter Perform Impressive Dance Routine To Ariana Grande’s ‘Problem’
- These Cardboard Stories From Homeless People Will Make You Rethink Homelessness
- Grandpa Throws Down His Canes And Surprises Everyone With His Age-Defying Dance Moves
- 20 Things You Can’t Do When You’re Not A Toddler
- Rachael Thompson Stuns X Factor Australia With Cover Of ‘Please Don’t Say You Love Me’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly