Filmmaker Casey Neistat decided to take a further look at New York City’s newly proposed Big Soda Ban. Mayor of New York City, Michael Bloomberg has banned large sodas and sugary drinks to help fight obesity in the city. The goal of the ban is to force people to make the conscious decision to go from one cup to another cup. Casey Neistat’s ‘NYC Soda Ban Explained’ has been featured in The Opinion Pages of the New York Times.
Previously: Make It Count – Around The World In 10 Days, Stealing A Bike In NYC and New York City Bike Lanes Ticket.
Most Watched Today
- Irish Toddler Adorably Scolds Her Parents For Laughing During Her ‘Frozen’ Performance
- Little Boy Adorably Argues The Weather With Two Twin Sisters
- Bella The German Shepherd Throws Tantrum When It’s Time To Get Out Of The Water And Go Home
- Budweiser’s New Puppy Commercial Is The Perfect Anti-Drunk Driving Ad
- Four Adorable Dachshund Puppies Chase GoPro Camera Around Yard
- Chilling Anti-Texting While Driving PSA Has A Powerful Message
- Violet The Italian Greyhound Goes Absolutely Berserk Over iPad Game