Filmmaker Casey Neistat decided to take a further look at New York City’s newly proposed Big Soda Ban. Mayor of New York City, Michael Bloomberg has banned large sodas and sugary drinks to help fight obesity in the city. The goal of the ban is to force people to make the conscious decision to go from one cup to another cup. Casey Neistat’s ‘NYC Soda Ban Explained’ has been featured in The Opinion Pages of the New York Times.
Previously: Make It Count – Around The World In 10 Days, Stealing A Bike In NYC and New York City Bike Lanes Ticket.
Most Watched Today
- Watch What Happens When 4 Guys Agree To Get Bikini Waxes For The First Time
- Kuu The Screech Owl Makes A Dramatic Entrance Into The Kitchen
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Tiny Hungry Hamster Takes On Kobayashi In Adorable Hot Dog Eating Contest
- Toddler Ignores Military Protocol, Sprints Into His Mother’s Arms During Return Ceremony
- Two Ferrets Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing In A Box Full Of Packing Peanuts