Filmmaker Casey Neistat decided to take a further look at New York City’s newly proposed Big Soda Ban. Mayor of New York City, Michael Bloomberg has banned large sodas and sugary drinks to help fight obesity in the city. The goal of the ban is to force people to make the conscious decision to go from one cup to another cup. Casey Neistat’s ‘NYC Soda Ban Explained’ has been featured in The Opinion Pages of the New York Times.
Previously: Make It Count – Around The World In 10 Days, Stealing A Bike In NYC and New York City Bike Lanes Ticket.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Mom Tries To Teach Her Adorable Daughter A Lesson About ‘Stranger Danger’
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son
- Drunk Man Struggles To Get Through Fence Until Boy Unintentionally Helps Him
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Military Medic’s ‘Cast Rules Jingle’ Teaches Little Girl How To Take Care Of Her Cast
- Heavy Caterpillar Machines Play Jenga With 600-Pound Pieces
- Man Sings ‘Let It Go’ In Voices Of 21 Disney And Pixar Characters
- Steve Nash – The Documentary.
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- A Message From The Formerly Popular High Schoolers, ‘It Doesn’t Get Better’
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Gumball Wars.