Filmmaker Casey Neistat decided to take a further look at New York City’s newly proposed Big Soda Ban. Mayor of New York City, Michael Bloomberg has banned large sodas and sugary drinks to help fight obesity in the city. The goal of the ban is to force people to make the conscious decision to go from one cup to another cup. Casey Neistat’s ‘NYC Soda Ban Explained’ has been featured in The Opinion Pages of the New York Times.
Previously: Make It Count – Around The World In 10 Days, Stealing A Bike In NYC and New York City Bike Lanes Ticket.
Most Watched Today
- Man In Alaska Skips Rocks On A Frozen Lake, Discovers The ‘Coolest Noise Ever’
- News Anchor Shepard Smith Blasts Media For ‘Irresponsible’ Ebola Coverage, Set Facts Straight
- This North Face Store’s Disappearing Floor Forces Customers To Climb The Walls
- Sweets The Biker Bulldog Sees A Biker Wave, Waves Back All On Her Own
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Shirtless Hockey Fan Refuses To Turn Down, Dumps Beer And Dances With A Bear
- US Marine Survives Taliban Sniper Headshot Thanks To His Kevlar Helmet