Dean Peterson noticed something about his usual subway station located at the 36th street subway station in Sunset Park. One of the stairs leading to the subway station is a half inch higher than the others and everyone trips on it as they exit the station. Dean captured people exiting the station and dozens tripping on that one step. The video is less than one day old and has been seen over a half million times. The video was even picked up by the news and the station’s stairs were closed within 24 hours of the video’s release. MTA crews go to work today replacing the entire stairway.
NBC 4 New York news Story.
Most Watched Today
- Bank Uses Its ‘ATMs’ To Thank Its Customers In The Most Heartwarming Way
- Little Girl Is Devastated When She Finds Out Her Cute Little Brother Will Grow Up
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Clever Crow Asks Humans For A Drink Of Water From Their Water Bottle
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Overjoyed Dog Passes Out When Family Member Returns Home After Two Years
- Stella The Yellow Lab Has An Interesting Way Of Stopping