Dean Peterson noticed something about his usual subway station located at the 36th street subway station in Sunset Park. One of the stairs leading to the subway station is a half inch higher than the others and everyone trips on it as they exit the station. Dean captured people exiting the station and dozens tripping on that one step. The video is less than one day old and has been seen over a half million times. The video was even picked up by the news and the station’s stairs were closed within 24 hours of the video’s release. MTA crews go to work today replacing the entire stairway.
NBC 4 New York news Story.
Most Watched Today
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Sea Lion Befriends A Young Boy With Asperger’s Syndrome
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Stranger Makes Homeless Man’s Day By Giving Him A ‘Winning’ Lottery Ticket
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Three Children Rescued From Minivan After Mother Intentionally Drives Into Ocean
- Adorable 3-Year-Old Girl Donates Her Hair To Kids With Cancer
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- New Orleans Police Officer Dances ‘The Wobble’ And ‘Cupid Shuffle’ At Mardi Gras
- Herd Of Wild Rabbits Chase A Woman With Treats On ‘Rabbit Island’ In Japan