Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary in Willow, New York rescued 160 ducks, geese, turkeys and chickens that were living with a hoarder that neglected to see their overcrowding and unhealthy conditions. It’s been almost one year since the rescue and some of the ducks are seen here swimming in a pond for the first time. Many of the birds are available for adoption and the Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary accepts donations here, donations go to feeding the animals and to education and outreach programs.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Homeless Girl Graduates Valedictorian Of Her High School Class
- Coca-Cola Brings Pakistan And India Together
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Jeff Gordon ‘Test Drive’.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.