A special ceremony was held on the USS Philippine Sea for Neil Armstrong, the first man to walk on the moon, whose cremated remains were buried at sea today in the Atlantic Ocean. NASA remembers Armstrong with this 13-minute tribute. Neil was a humble man who credited his team for his work; even the Apollo 11 patch had no astronaut names on it, Armstrong wanted the country credited for the first moon landing, not the astronauts. Bill Ingalls photographed Armstrong’s burial at sea, the incredible photographs can be seen here.
Neil Armstrong Memorial Service – A Celebration Of The Life Of Neil Armstrong.
More from Most Watched Today:
Most Watched Today
- Scuba-Diving Soldier Returns Home Early From Afghanistan And Surprises His Family At The Beach
- Homeless Man Shares Pizza With Stranger In ’60 Seconds That Will Change How You Think’
- Careless Driver Tailgating Cyclist Gets What He Deserves
- 10 Things You Can’t Do When You’re Not A Cat
- Compilation Of Jowly Dogs Enjoying A Summer Joyride
- Friendly Deer Walks Up To Man And Licks The Lens Of His Camera
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly