A special ceremony was held on the USS Philippine Sea for Neil Armstrong, the first man to walk on the moon, whose cremated remains were buried at sea today in the Atlantic Ocean. NASA remembers Armstrong with this 13-minute tribute. Neil was a humble man who credited his team for his work; even the Apollo 11 patch had no astronaut names on it, Armstrong wanted the country credited for the first moon landing, not the astronauts. Bill Ingalls photographed Armstrong’s burial at sea, the incredible photographs can be seen here.
Neil Armstrong Memorial Service – A Celebration Of The Life Of Neil Armstrong.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Young Boy Hugs A Chicken Named Love Bird
- Heavy Caterpillar Machines Play Jenga With 600-Pound Pieces
- Drunk Man Struggles To Get Through Fence Until Boy Unintentionally Helps Him
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son
- Military Medic’s ‘Cast Rules Jingle’ Teaches Little Girl How To Take Care Of Her Cast
- A Message From The Formerly Popular High Schoolers, ‘It Doesn’t Get Better’
- A Simple Technique For Cutting Cherry Tomatoes In Half
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable