A special ceremony was held on the USS Philippine Sea for Neil Armstrong, the first man to walk on the moon, whose cremated remains were buried at sea today in the Atlantic Ocean. NASA remembers Armstrong with this 13-minute tribute. Neil was a humble man who credited his team for his work; even the Apollo 11 patch had no astronaut names on it, Armstrong wanted the country credited for the first moon landing, not the astronauts. Bill Ingalls photographed Armstrong’s burial at sea, the incredible photographs can be seen here.
Neil Armstrong Memorial Service – A Celebration Of The Life Of Neil Armstrong.
Most Watched Today
- High School Teachers Read Tweets About Themselves Tweeted By Their Own Students
- Adorable Deaf Pug Sings Excitedly When His Owners Return Home
- 7-Year-Old Girl Stuns ‘Norway’s Got Talent’ With Incredible Billie Holiday Cover
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- Two Young Brothers Fall Head Over Heels For The Ice Cream Man
- Killer Whales Chase A Speedboat
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Snowplow Almost Takes Out Philadelphia News Reporter On Live TV
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- So You Think You Can Dance – Dragon House.
- German Guy Doesn’t Understand ‘Party Pooper’.
- Spider-Man In Warsaw Poland.
- Baby Girl Laughs Uncontrollably At Dog Eating Popcorn.