A special ceremony was held on the USS Philippine Sea for Neil Armstrong, the first man to walk on the moon, whose cremated remains were buried at sea today in the Atlantic Ocean. NASA remembers Armstrong with this 13-minute tribute. Neil was a humble man who credited his team for his work; even the Apollo 11 patch had no astronaut names on it, Armstrong wanted the country credited for the first moon landing, not the astronauts. Bill Ingalls photographed Armstrong’s burial at sea, the incredible photographs can be seen here.
Neil Armstrong Memorial Service – A Celebration Of The Life Of Neil Armstrong.
Most Watched Today
- Clever Crow Asks Humans For A Drink Of Water From Their Water Bottle
- Overjoyed Dog Passes Out When Family Member Returns Home After Two Years
- Clyde The Pit Bull Puppy Cuddles With His New Baby Sister
- 3-Year-Old Girl Shows Off Her Amazing ‘Death Grip’ During Funhouse Ride
- Parents Overcome Daughter’s Tragic Death By Living Out Her Dreams
- Kitten Attempts To Attack Ceramic Cat With Its Kung Fu Moves
- Bank Uses Its ‘ATMs’ To Thank Its Customers In The Most Heartwarming Way