A special ceremony was held on the USS Philippine Sea for Neil Armstrong, the first man to walk on the moon, whose cremated remains were buried at sea today in the Atlantic Ocean. NASA remembers Armstrong with this 13-minute tribute. Neil was a humble man who credited his team for his work; even the Apollo 11 patch had no astronaut names on it, Armstrong wanted the country credited for the first moon landing, not the astronauts. Bill Ingalls photographed Armstrong’s burial at sea, the incredible photographs can be seen here.
Neil Armstrong Memorial Service – A Celebration Of The Life Of Neil Armstrong.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Blind Girl Sings National Anthem
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.
- US Naval Academy ‘Gangnam Style’.
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Sad Cat Diary
- The Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dies At 74
- Michael Buble And Sam Hollyman.
- Orange County Police Pursuit.
- Liquid-Plumr Double Impact Commercial.