A special ceremony was held on the USS Philippine Sea for Neil Armstrong, the first man to walk on the moon, whose cremated remains were buried at sea today in the Atlantic Ocean. NASA remembers Armstrong with this 13-minute tribute. Neil was a humble man who credited his team for his work; even the Apollo 11 patch had no astronaut names on it, Armstrong wanted the country credited for the first moon landing, not the astronauts. Bill Ingalls photographed Armstrong’s burial at sea, the incredible photographs can be seen here.
Neil Armstrong Memorial Service – A Celebration Of The Life Of Neil Armstrong.
Most Watched Today
- Jim Carrey Perfectly Spoofs Matthew McConaughey’s Lincoln Commercials On ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Chihuahua Dog Plays Dead Whenever He’s Picked Up By The Man He Hates
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Man Spends 17 Months Planning ‘The Perfect Proposal’, The Results Are Too Perfect
- Video Of ‘Potty-Mouthed Princesses’ Dropping ‘F-Bombs For Feminism’ Causes Controversy
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Marquese And The Great Wall.