A special ceremony was held on the USS Philippine Sea for Neil Armstrong, the first man to walk on the moon, whose cremated remains were buried at sea today in the Atlantic Ocean. NASA remembers Armstrong with this 13-minute tribute. Neil was a humble man who credited his team for his work; even the Apollo 11 patch had no astronaut names on it, Armstrong wanted the country credited for the first moon landing, not the astronauts. Bill Ingalls photographed Armstrong’s burial at sea, the incredible photographs can be seen here.
Neil Armstrong Memorial Service – A Celebration Of The Life Of Neil Armstrong.
Most Watched Today
- Adorable Little Boy Goes Off On His Mom For Getting Pregnant
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Teacher Invents Simple Safety Device To Prevent Gunman From Entering Her Classroom
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother