The Slow Mo Guys Gavin and Daniel use their Phantom Flex camera to capture a molotov cocktail exploding against a brick wall at 2,500 frames per second. The guys were prepared to put out the fire but the explosion was a little larger than they expected. This slow motion clip has been seen over a half million times in three days. Do not try this at home.
Previously: Cinnamon Challenge In Slow Motion.
Most Watched Today
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Vicious Stray Cat Attacks Woman In The Snow
- Waffles The Cat Fails To Jump Off A Snow-Covered Car
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- 16-Year-Old Sings Pitch-Perfect Rendition Of Elvis Presley’s ‘Blue Christmas’
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He’s Been In A Coma For 10 Years After His 5th DUI
- Magical Piano Brings Holiday Cheer To Travelers At Chicago’s Union Station