The Slow Mo Guys Gavin and Daniel use their Phantom Flex camera to capture a molotov cocktail exploding against a brick wall at 2,500 frames per second. The guys were prepared to put out the fire but the explosion was a little larger than they expected. This slow motion clip has been seen over a half million times in three days. Do not try this at home.
Previously: Cinnamon Challenge In Slow Motion.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- The Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dies At 74
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Deer Crashes Through Bus Windshield In Pennsylvania
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.
- Extreme 19 – The World’s Longest Par 3
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.