During the first presidential debate Mitt Romney said, ‘I’m not going to keep on spending money on things to borrow money from China to pay for’, highlighting PBS would be included in this cut. Romney’s comment has lead to many shows joking about PBS and Sesame Street, including Saturday Night Live’s weekend update with Big Bird, and the latest from Late Night With Jimmy Fallon ‘Mister Romney’s Neighborhood’.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Canadian Singer Butchers U.S. National Anthem
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- The Baby Bachelor
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- The Social Revolution – Remember Me
- Stefon’s ‘Saturday Night Live’ Farewell With Seth Meyers