United States Olympic swimmer, Michael Phelps, has one of the most extreme eating diets ever, Phelps consumes over 12,000 calories every day. Competitive eater, Furious Pete, sets out on his own ‘Michael Phelps Challenge’ as he attempts to eat 12,000 calories of food in one sitting. You might remember Furious Pete from his ‘Nutella Challenge‘ where he ate a 4,000 calorie jar of Nutella in less than 4 minutes.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.