The cheerleaders of the Miami Dolphins covered Carly Rae Jepsen’s ‘Call Me Maybe’ earlier this year and their video has been seen over 15 million times in the last 5 months. Recently U.S. troops stationed in Afghanistan had a little extra time to recreate their own version, matching the cheerleaders move for move. Watch the Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders cover here.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Sad Cat Diary
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Cat Pushes Kitten Down Stairs.
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.