Carly Rae Jepsen’s ‘Call Me Maybe‘ is easily the most covered song of the year. This week the song was covered the Miami Dolphin’s Cheerleaders and Miss USA contestants, each cover has reached over 500,000 views. The Miami Dolphin’s cheerleaders shot their cover while shooting their 2013 swimsuit calendar in the Dominican Republic. Miss USA contestants created their cover to promote the Miss USA pageant contest held this past weekend in Las Vegas.
Miss USA Contestants – Call Me Maybe.
More from Most Watched Today:
Most Watched Today
- Scuba-Diving Soldier Returns Home Early From Afghanistan And Surprises His Family At The Beach
- Homeless Man Shares Pizza With Stranger In ’60 Seconds That Will Change How You Think’
- Kitten Attempts To Attack Ceramic Cat With Its Kung Fu Moves
- Careless Driver Tailgating Cyclist Gets What He Deserves
- 10 Things You Can’t Do When You’re Not A Cat
- This Is Why You Don’t Mess Around With Bear Cubs
- Compilation Of Jowly Dogs Enjoying A Summer Joyride