Carly Rae Jepsen’s ‘Call Me Maybe‘ is easily the most covered song of the year. This week the song was covered the Miami Dolphin’s Cheerleaders and Miss USA contestants, each cover has reached over 500,000 views. The Miami Dolphin’s cheerleaders shot their cover while shooting their 2013 swimsuit calendar in the Dominican Republic. Miss USA contestants created their cover to promote the Miss USA pageant contest held this past weekend in Las Vegas.
Miss USA Contestants – Call Me Maybe.
Most Watched Today
- Swedish Subway Ad Stuns Commuters With ‘Hair-Raising’ Display Whenever Train Arrives
- Terminally Ill Woman Chooses To End Her Own Life Two Days After Her Husband’s Birthday
- Adult Cat Introduces Kitten To A Dog In Brilliant Ad For Friskies
- Alfonso Ribeiro Does ‘The Carlton’ On ‘Dancing With The Stars’
- Teen Devastated After Wisdom Teeth Surgery Because Beyoncé Never Showed Up
- Two Boxing Kangaroos Duke It Out On A Suburban Street In Australia
- Freight Train Plows Through Semi-Trailer Truck In Mer Rouge, Louisiana