Carly Rae Jepsen’s ‘Call Me Maybe‘ is easily the most covered song of the year. This week the song was covered the Miami Dolphin’s Cheerleaders and Miss USA contestants, each cover has reached over 500,000 views. The Miami Dolphin’s cheerleaders shot their cover while shooting their 2013 swimsuit calendar in the Dominican Republic. Miss USA contestants created their cover to promote the Miss USA pageant contest held this past weekend in Las Vegas.
Miss USA Contestants – Call Me Maybe.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Animals Are Awesome
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Xbox One Reveal Highlights