Carly Rae Jepsen’s ‘Call Me Maybe‘ is easily the most covered song of the year. This week the song was covered the Miami Dolphin’s Cheerleaders and Miss USA contestants, each cover has reached over 500,000 views. The Miami Dolphin’s cheerleaders shot their cover while shooting their 2013 swimsuit calendar in the Dominican Republic. Miss USA contestants created their cover to promote the Miss USA pageant contest held this past weekend in Las Vegas.
Miss USA Contestants – Call Me Maybe.
Most Watched Today
- Bank Uses Its ‘ATMs’ To Thank Its Customers In The Most Heartwarming Way
- Little Girl Is Devastated When She Finds Out Her Cute Little Brother Will Grow Up
- African Cocoa Farmers Taste Chocolate For The First Time
- Clever Crow Asks Humans For A Drink Of Water From Their Water Bottle
- Dad Invents Way To Fill 100 Water Balloons In Less Than One Minute
- Overjoyed Dog Passes Out When Family Member Returns Home After Two Years
- 3-Year-Old Girl Shows Off Her Amazing ‘Death Grip’ During Funhouse Ride