Carly Rae Jepsen’s ‘Call Me Maybe‘ is easily the most covered song of the year. This week the song was covered the Miami Dolphin’s Cheerleaders and Miss USA contestants, each cover has reached over 500,000 views. The Miami Dolphin’s cheerleaders shot their cover while shooting their 2013 swimsuit calendar in the Dominican Republic. Miss USA contestants created their cover to promote the Miss USA pageant contest held this past weekend in Las Vegas.
Miss USA Contestants – Call Me Maybe.
Most Watched Today
- Little Boy Adorably Argues The Weather With Two Twin Sisters
- Hot Girl Wears Fat Suit On Tinder Dates To Prove How Shallow Guys Are
- Irish Toddler Adorably Scolds Her Parents For Laughing During Her ‘Frozen’ Performance
- Budweiser’s New Puppy Commercial Is The Perfect Anti-Drunk Driving Ad
- Violet The Italian Greyhound Goes Absolutely Berserk Over iPad Game
- Bella The German Shepherd Throws Tantrum When It’s Time To Get Out Of The Water And Go Home
- Four Adorable Dachshund Puppies Chase GoPro Camera Around Yard