Anthony Howe of Eastsound, Washington has been building suspended and freestanding kinetic sculptures for the last 17 years. Each of his hypnotizing wind-powered sculptures spin/rotate in the slightest breeze and are handmade from stainless steel and fiberglass. To view more of Anthony’s work visit his website here.
In Cloud Light
Most Watched Today
- Swedish Subway Ad Stuns Commuters With ‘Hair-Raising’ Display Whenever Train Arrives
- Mr. Bean Returns To TV In Hilarious New Snickers Commercial
- Teen Devastated After Wisdom Teeth Surgery Because Beyoncé Never Showed Up
- Long-Haired Dachshund Turns Bathroom Sink Into Personal Shower
- How It’s Made – Bubble Gum.
- Pack Of Pug Puppies Pile On Top Of Russian Man
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly