Last month McDonald’s Canada took us behind the scenes of a McDonald’s photo shoot. Christine H. from Oshawa, Ontario asked McDonald’s Canada ‘What is in the sauce that is in the Big Mac?’. McDonald’s Executive Chef, Dan Coudreaut makes a version of the Big Mac using items you can buy at a local grocery store. Also popular this week is man from Japan eating a Burger King Whopper with 1000 slices of cheese.
Burger King Whopper With 1000 Slices Of Cheese.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- The Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dies At 74
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Rare Color Video Of London In 1927
- Extreme 19 – The World’s Longest Par 3
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’