Last month McDonald’s Canada took us behind the scenes of a McDonald’s photo shoot. Christine H. from Oshawa, Ontario asked McDonald’s Canada ‘What is in the sauce that is in the Big Mac?’. McDonald’s Executive Chef, Dan Coudreaut makes a version of the Big Mac using items you can buy at a local grocery store. Also popular this week is man from Japan eating a Burger King Whopper with 1000 slices of cheese.
Burger King Whopper With 1000 Slices Of Cheese.
Most Watched Today
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Sea Lion Befriends A Young Boy With Asperger’s Syndrome
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Adorable 3-Year-Old Girl Donates Her Hair To Kids With Cancer
- New Orleans Police Officer Dances ‘The Wobble’ And ‘Cupid Shuffle’ At Mardi Gras
- Three Children Rescued From Minivan After Mother Intentionally Drives Into Ocean
- Stranger Makes Homeless Man’s Day By Giving Him A ‘Winning’ Lottery Ticket
- Breathtaking Time-Lapse Captures 200+ Mile Backpacking Experience Through Yosemite National Park