Maureen Walsh shares the story of her family including a story of her daughter who came out of the closet a few years ago. Maureen hopes one day her daughter can marry the love of her life and not feel like a second class citizen. Washington Governor, Christine Gregoire announced Thursday she would sign into law the same-sex marriage bill making Washington the 7th state in the nation to allow gay marriages.
Most Watched Today
- Two Ferrets Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing In A Box Full Of Packing Peanuts
- Father’s Peekaboo Beard Surprise Frightens Baby Daughter
- YouTuber Celebrates 1000th Video With Adorable Marriage Proposal
- Turtle Costume Is The Only Thing That Helps Lily The Timid Bulldog Come Out Of Her Shell
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.