Maureen Walsh shares the story of her family including a story of her daughter who came out of the closet a few years ago. Maureen hopes one day her daughter can marry the love of her life and not feel like a second class citizen. Washington Governor, Christine Gregoire announced Thursday she would sign into law the same-sex marriage bill making Washington the 7th state in the nation to allow gay marriages.
Most Watched Today
- Maddie The 10-Week-Old Dachshund Puppy Quickly Learns To Ring Service Bell For Treats
- This Baby Minion Costume Might Be The Best Halloween Costume Ever
- Stage-Six Clinger Arrested After Getting Stuck In Ex-Boyfriend’s Chimney
- Canadian Weatherman Attempts To Deliver The Weather With A Large, Playful Dog
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Dad Makes Adorable Minnie Mouse LED Halloween Costume For His Daughter