Maureen Walsh shares the story of her family including a story of her daughter who came out of the closet a few years ago. Maureen hopes one day her daughter can marry the love of her life and not feel like a second class citizen. Washington Governor, Christine Gregoire announced Thursday she would sign into law the same-sex marriage bill making Washington the 7th state in the nation to allow gay marriages.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Teen’s Unsafe Selfie Near Train Gets Disrupted By Train’s Conductor
- A Simple Technique For Cutting Cherry Tomatoes In Half
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son
- Drunk Man Struggles To Get Through Fence Until Boy Unintentionally Helps Him
- Student With Down Syndrome Has The Best Reaction To College Acceptance Letter
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Grandma And Young Man Stun ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With Spectacular Salsa Routine
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Father Creates Time-Lapse Of Daughter Growing From A Baby To A 14-Year-Old