Maureen Walsh shares the story of her family including a story of her daughter who came out of the closet a few years ago. Maureen hopes one day her daughter can marry the love of her life and not feel like a second class citizen. Washington Governor, Christine Gregoire announced Thursday she would sign into law the same-sex marriage bill making Washington the 7th state in the nation to allow gay marriages.
Most Watched Today
- Man Spends 17 Months Planning ‘The Perfect Proposal’, The Results Are Too Perfect
- Video Of ‘Potty-Mouthed Princesses’ Dropping ‘F-Bombs For Feminism’ Causes Controversy
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- This Baby Minion Costume Might Be The Best Halloween Costume Ever
- Man Turns Fridge Ice Dispenser Into Frozen Candy Dispenser
- Maymo The Lemon Beagle And His Sister Penny Go Trick-Or-Treating Wearing The Cutest Halloween Costumes
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.