It’s become a tradition at The Masters during the early practice rounds to step up to the front of the tee box and attempt to skip golf balls onto the green at Augusta National’s hole 16 known as Redbud. German golfer Martin Kaymer was able to skip his shot and land his ball in the cup on Monday which has become one of the most watched sports clips this week. Kaymer is not the first to make a hole in one while ‘skipping 16′, Vijay Singh made the shot back in 2009.
Vijay Singh 2009.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He’s Been In A Coma For 10 Years After His 5th DUI
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- WestJet ‘Christmas Miracle’ Surprises Hundreds Of Passengers With Christmas Gifts
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots