In 2003 NASA launched two rovers to Mars to explore the planet, Spirit Mer-A and Opportunity [Mer-B]. In November of 2011 NASA launched Mars Science Laboratory [MSL] aka Curiosity which is six times larger than Spirit or Opportunity, at 10 feet long the rover is comparable to the size of a Mini Cooper. Jet Propulsion Laboratory shares with us ‘Seven Minutes Of Terror’, the moment the rover arrives in Mars’ atmosphere and prepares for landing. Curiosity is scheduled to land on Mars August 5th, 2012 at 10:31pm PDT, the rover will explore Mars for 687 days gathering information for future manned missions to Mars.
Most Watched Today
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- Sea Lion Befriends A Young Boy With Asperger’s Syndrome
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- New Orleans Police Officer Dances ‘The Wobble’ And ‘Cupid Shuffle’ At Mardi Gras
- Adorable 3-Year-Old Girl Donates Her Hair To Kids With Cancer
- Three Children Rescued From Minivan After Mother Intentionally Drives Into Ocean
- Woman Takes Her Winter Weather Frustrations Out On Snowman