The Mars One Project plans to establish human settlement on Mars by 2023. A crew of four will depart Earth September 2022 and land on Mars 7 months later April 2023. Every two years after that another group will join them. Aerospace companies around the world have interest in supplying the Mars One project. The project begins in 2016 with a communications satellite, a rover in 2018, living units in 2020 and humans shortly after.
More from Most Watched Today:
Most Watched Today
- Skillful Malaysian Girl Demonstrates How To Save A Sinking Wooden Canoe
- Man Keeps Promise And Shaves His Beard On His Grandmother’s 100th Birthday
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Father-To-Be Uses GoPro To Film His Wife In Labor While Speeding To The Hospital
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- ‘Do You Want To Go To Chipotle?’, A ‘Frozen’ Parody From Spotted Otter Productions
- Bo-Sox The Golden Retriever Dog Is Terrified Of Walking Past Chevy The Cat