Mark Rober has worked on NASA JPL’s Curiosity Mars Rover for the past 7 years. In that time Mark’s mother passed away and he had a son. Mark was a mechanical engineer on Curiosity, he designed and delivered hardware to the rover. Mark’s 7 years of work came down to ‘7 minutes of terror‘, he shares the emotional ride leading up to the landing in a this short video. Mark calls the landing one of the coolest moments of his life so far.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.