28-year-old Jake Bouma, a youth minister at a church in Des Moines, IA was diagnosed with Hodgkin Lymphoma February 1st, 2012. After four rounds of ABVD chemotherapy to treat his Hodgkin Lymphoma, Jake and his wife Libby meet with his oncologist on June 22nd, 2012 to discuss his latest PET scan. Nathan Matta has followed Jake along his journey creating a documentary, ‘Let’s Do This: Facing Hodgkins Lymphoma‘. Jake will now undergo radiation therapy to ensure his tumour cells are attacked in a variety of ways.
Let’s Do This Announcement Teaser.
Most Watched Today
- This North Face Store’s Disappearing Floor Forces Customers To Climb The Walls
- 8-Year-Old Boy Out-Dances Patrick Swayze In ‘Dirty Dancing’ Routine
- Man In Alaska Skips Rocks On A Frozen Lake, Discovers The ‘Coolest Noise Ever’
- Kid Sees The Opportunity And Goes Full Diva On Live TV
- The New York Times Sends Six Second Graders To Dine At One Of NYC’s Fanciest Restaurants
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Driver Goes Crazy, Can’t Believe He Got Pulled Over For What’s In The Back Of His Truck