28-year-old Jake Bouma, a youth minister at a church in Des Moines, IA was diagnosed with Hodgkin Lymphoma February 1st, 2012. After four rounds of ABVD chemotherapy to treat his Hodgkin Lymphoma, Jake and his wife Libby meet with his oncologist on June 22nd, 2012 to discuss his latest PET scan. Nathan Matta has followed Jake along his journey creating a documentary, ‘Let’s Do This: Facing Hodgkins Lymphoma‘. Jake will now undergo radiation therapy to ensure his tumour cells are attacked in a variety of ways.
Let’s Do This Announcement Teaser.
Most Watched Today
- Audrey The 10-Week-Old Chihuahua Puppy Chases Bubbles In Slow Motion
- Cat’s ‘Meow’ Gets Dubbed With A Man’s Voice Saying ‘Hey’
- Kind Couple Gives Generous Tip For ‘Bad Service’ At Iowa Restaurant
- Irish Toddler Adorably Scolds Her Parents For Laughing During Her ‘Frozen’ Performance
- Bobo The Cat Really Loves Getting His Belly Vacuumed
- Dad Demonstrates The Struggles Of Preparing Breakfast When You Have Twin Babies
- Little Boy Adorably Argues The Weather With Two Twin Sisters