28-year-old Jake Bouma, a youth minister at a church in Des Moines, IA was diagnosed with Hodgkin Lymphoma February 1st, 2012. After four rounds of ABVD chemotherapy to treat his Hodgkin Lymphoma, Jake and his wife Libby meet with his oncologist on June 22nd, 2012 to discuss his latest PET scan. Nathan Matta has followed Jake along his journey creating a documentary, ‘Let’s Do This: Facing Hodgkins Lymphoma‘. Jake will now undergo radiation therapy to ensure his tumour cells are attacked in a variety of ways.
Let’s Do This Announcement Teaser.
Most Watched Today
- High School Teachers Read Tweets About Themselves Tweeted By Their Own Students
- Adorable Deaf Pug Sings Excitedly When His Owners Return Home
- 7-Year-Old Girl Stuns ‘Norway’s Got Talent’ With Incredible Billie Holiday Cover
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- Killer Whales Chase A Speedboat
- Two Young Brothers Fall Head Over Heels For The Ice Cream Man
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology