28-year-old Jake Bouma, a youth minister at a church in Des Moines, IA was diagnosed with Hodgkin Lymphoma February 1st, 2012. After four rounds of ABVD chemotherapy to treat his Hodgkin Lymphoma, Jake and his wife Libby meet with his oncologist on June 22nd, 2012 to discuss his latest PET scan. Nathan Matta has followed Jake along his journey creating a documentary, ‘Let’s Do This: Facing Hodgkins Lymphoma‘. Jake will now undergo radiation therapy to ensure his tumour cells are attacked in a variety of ways.
Let’s Do This Announcement Teaser.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Houdini Honey Badger Repeatedly Escapes His Enclosure
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Young Boy Hugs A Chicken Named Love Bird
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Man Sings ‘Let It Go’ In Voices Of 21 Disney And Pixar Characters
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Cat Excitedly Welcomes Home Her Owner After Three Days Away
- Irish Priest Surprises Wedding Couple With His Version Of ‘Hallelujah’
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Cast Of ‘The Lion King’ Surprises Passengers By Singing ‘Circle Of Life’ On Flight Home