28-year-old Jake Bouma, a youth minister at a church in Des Moines, IA was diagnosed with Hodgkin Lymphoma February 1st, 2012. After four rounds of ABVD chemotherapy to treat his Hodgkin Lymphoma, Jake and his wife Libby meet with his oncologist on June 22nd, 2012 to discuss his latest PET scan. Nathan Matta has followed Jake along his journey creating a documentary, ‘Let’s Do This: Facing Hodgkins Lymphoma‘. Jake will now undergo radiation therapy to ensure his tumour cells are attacked in a variety of ways.
Let’s Do This Announcement Teaser.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Stefon’s ‘Saturday Night Live’ Farewell With Seth Meyers
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.
- The Baby Bachelor