28-year-old Jake Bouma, a youth minister at a church in Des Moines, IA was diagnosed with Hodgkin Lymphoma February 1st, 2012. After four rounds of ABVD chemotherapy to treat his Hodgkin Lymphoma, Jake and his wife Libby meet with his oncologist on June 22nd, 2012 to discuss his latest PET scan. Nathan Matta has followed Jake along his journey creating a documentary, ‘Let’s Do This: Facing Hodgkins Lymphoma‘. Jake will now undergo radiation therapy to ensure his tumour cells are attacked in a variety of ways.
Let’s Do This Announcement Teaser.
Most Watched Today
- Bug-A-Salt – The Salt Gun That Kills Flies
- Motorcyclist Rear Ends Car, Front Flips Onto Moving Car’s Roof
- Vaseline Thwarts Determined Squirrel From Raiding Bird Feeder
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Cat Wearing Shark Costume Entertains ‘Shark Baby’ By Riding A Roomba
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything