42-year-old Jason Codner detroyed a T-Mobile Store in Manchester this weekend after he was denied a refund. Codner tore displays and products off the wall and sprayed everything down with a fire extinguisher. Soon several officers arrive on the scene and push disperse the crowd. Since the incident Codner has been charged with criminal damage and causing alarm, he is due to appear in court at the end of the month.
Most Watched Today
- Vaseline Thwarts Determined Squirrel From Raiding Bird Feeder
- Cat Wearing Shark Costume Entertains ‘Shark Baby’ By Riding A Roomba
- Motorcyclist Rear Ends Car, Front Flips Onto Moving Car’s Roof
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.