Austin asks students at his high school basic trivia questions about the United States. Students are caught off guard and out of the classroom. Almost all the students struggle to find the right answer.
1) What is the capital of Washington State? Olympia.
2) Can you name one democratic candidate for the 2012 presidential campaign? Barack Obama.
3) Do you know the Vice President of the United States? Joe Biden.
4) In what war did the US gain it’s independence? The Revolutionary War.
5) Can you name all the countries that border the United States? Canada and Mexico.
6) Can you think of a country that starts with the letter U? Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States and Uruguay.
7) How many stars are on the American Flag? 50 stars for 50 states.
Most Watched Today
- Man In Alaska Skips Rocks On A Frozen Lake, Discovers The ‘Coolest Noise Ever’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- This North Face Store’s Disappearing Floor Forces Customers To Climb The Walls
- News Anchor Shepard Smith Blasts Media For ‘Irresponsible’ Ebola Coverage, Set Facts Straight
- Sweets The Biker Bulldog Sees A Biker Wave, Waves Back All On Her Own
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- The New York Times Sends Six Second Graders To Dine At One Of NYC’s Fanciest Restaurants