Austin asks students at his high school basic trivia questions about the United States. Students are caught off guard and out of the classroom. Almost all the students struggle to find the right answer.
1) What is the capital of Washington State? Olympia.
2) Can you name one democratic candidate for the 2012 presidential campaign? Barack Obama.
3) Do you know the Vice President of the United States? Joe Biden.
4) In what war did the US gain it’s independence? The Revolutionary War.
5) Can you name all the countries that border the United States? Canada and Mexico.
6) Can you think of a country that starts with the letter U? Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States and Uruguay.
7) How many stars are on the American Flag? 50 stars for 50 states.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee