Austin asks students at his high school basic trivia questions about the United States. Students are caught off guard and out of the classroom. Almost all the students struggle to find the right answer.
1) What is the capital of Washington State? Olympia.
2) Can you name one democratic candidate for the 2012 presidential campaign? Barack Obama.
3) Do you know the Vice President of the United States? Joe Biden.
4) In what war did the US gain it’s independence? The Revolutionary War.
5) Can you name all the countries that border the United States? Canada and Mexico.
6) Can you think of a country that starts with the letter U? Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States and Uruguay.
7) How many stars are on the American Flag? 50 stars for 50 states.
Most Watched Today
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Bullying Their Humans
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- BOATLIFT – An Untold Tale Of 9/11 Resilience
- Stubborn Husky Throws Tantrum When It’s Time To Leave The Dog Park