Austin asks students at his high school basic trivia questions about the United States. Students are caught off guard and out of the classroom. Almost all the students struggle to find the right answer.
1) What is the capital of Washington State? Olympia.
2) Can you name one democratic candidate for the 2012 presidential campaign? Barack Obama.
3) Do you know the Vice President of the United States? Joe Biden.
4) In what war did the US gain it’s independence? The Revolutionary War.
5) Can you name all the countries that border the United States? Canada and Mexico.
6) Can you think of a country that starts with the letter U? Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States and Uruguay.
7) How many stars are on the American Flag? 50 stars for 50 states.
Most Watched Today
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- Adorable Deaf Pug Sings Excitedly When His Owners Return Home
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- 7-Year-Old Girl Stuns ‘Norway’s Got Talent’ With Incredible Billie Holiday Cover
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Vicious Velociraptors From ‘Jurassic Park’ Get Replaced With Two Curious Cats
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails