Austin asks students at his high school basic trivia questions about the United States. Students are caught off guard and out of the classroom. Almost all the students struggle to find the right answer.
1) What is the capital of Washington State? Olympia.
2) Can you name one democratic candidate for the 2012 presidential campaign? Barack Obama.
3) Do you know the Vice President of the United States? Joe Biden.
4) In what war did the US gain it’s independence? The Revolutionary War.
5) Can you name all the countries that border the United States? Canada and Mexico.
6) Can you think of a country that starts with the letter U? Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States and Uruguay.
7) How many stars are on the American Flag? 50 stars for 50 states.
Most Watched Today
- Maverick The Over Excited German Shepherd Leaps Off Boat To Swim With Dolphins
- Rescuers Spend Two Days Saving Dog Covered In ‘Rock-Solid’ Tar
- Audrey The 10-Week-Old Chihuahua Puppy Chases Bubbles In Slow Motion
- California Mother Refuses Life-Saving Treatment, Makes Ultimate Sacrifice For Her Newborn
- Cat’s ‘Meow’ Gets Dubbed With A Man’s Voice Saying ‘Hey’
- Irish Toddler Adorably Scolds Her Parents For Laughing During Her ‘Frozen’ Performance
- Russian Village Performs Spot-On Parody Of ‘Hideaway’ By Kiesza