Austin asks students at his high school basic trivia questions about the United States. Students are caught off guard and out of the classroom. Almost all the students struggle to find the right answer.
1) What is the capital of Washington State? Olympia.
2) Can you name one democratic candidate for the 2012 presidential campaign? Barack Obama.
3) Do you know the Vice President of the United States? Joe Biden.
4) In what war did the US gain it’s independence? The Revolutionary War.
5) Can you name all the countries that border the United States? Canada and Mexico.
6) Can you think of a country that starts with the letter U? Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States and Uruguay.
7) How many stars are on the American Flag? 50 stars for 50 states.
More from Most Watched Today:
Most Watched Today
- Grandpa Throws Down His Canes And Surprises Everyone With His Age-Defying Dance Moves
- Skilled Pit Bull Dog Performs Choreographed Belly Dance Routine With Her Owner
- 20 Things You Can’t Do When You’re Not A Toddler
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Charlie The Guilty Dog Tries To Apologize To Baby For Stealing Her Toy
- Rachael Thompson Stuns X Factor Australia With Cover Of ‘Please Don’t Say You Love Me’
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats