On July 4th, 2012 in Orenburg, Russia a garbage truck cut off and was hit by a bus full of people. Upon the collision both garbage truck and bus are sent toward vehicles filling up with gas at a service station. One man has no where to run but luckily the trucks stop and he is left uninjured. Only one person from the accident went to the hospital, that person had minor injuries and was a passenger on the bus.
Most Watched Today
- Cat Wearing Shark Costume Entertains ‘Shark Baby’ By Riding A Roomba
- San Diego Fireworks 2012.
- Heroic Truck Driver Rescues Woman And One-Year-Old Infant From Explosive Crash
- Little League World Series Coach Gives Inspirational Speech To His Team After Loss
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Bank Uses Its ‘ATMs’ To Thank Its Customers In The Most Heartwarming Way