On July 4th, 2012 fireworks spooked Dora, a German Shepherd mix, and caused her to run away from her home in Frisco, Texas. Seven months later and 18 miles away in McKinney, Texas, Dora was found. Thanks to a microchip, Collin County Animal Services [CCAS] was able to determine who Dora’s owner was. CCAS was there to capture the moment when Dora and Kery O’Bryan, her owner, were finally reunited.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- Cat Wearing Shark Costume Entertains ‘Shark Baby’ By Riding A Roomba
- Heroic Truck Driver Rescues Woman And One-Year-Old Infant From Explosive Crash
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- San Diego Fireworks 2012.
- Here’s How The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Turned Into A Viral Internet Sensation
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly