74-year-old die-hard Indianapolis Colts fan, Danny Webber suffers from terminal prostate cancer, which has spread to his lungs and spleen giving him not much time to live. The Navy veteran and Colts fan since 1953, had one last wish to see the Colts play at their new stadium, Lucas Oil Stadium, which was completed four years ago. Myranda Hartwell, Activity director of Greensburg’s Heritage House was able to obtain Colts tickets for Danny. Soon Danny’s story reached Colts owner Jim Irsay, Danny’s tickets were upgraded, he was also granted on-field access and access to the luxurious quarterback’s suite. Showtime’s Inside The NFL filmed Danny’s once in a lifetime experience which he called, ‘the most memorable gridiron experience of his life’.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Rise And Shine
- The Baby Bachelor
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Woman Free-Dives With Great White Shark
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- The New Periodic Table Song