Kya a lioness at the Oregon Zoo in Portland tries attacking and eating a baby boy. Jack’s black and white striped hoodie makes him look like a baby zebra. Kya strikes and bites the glass thinking she can get a bite of Jack. The similar situation has also happened to Sophia at New Zealand’s Wellington Zoo and Trent at Colorado Springs’ Cheyenne Mountain Zoo.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Takes On Kobe Bryant, Metta World Peace And Jason Collins
- Miss Utah USA Marissa Powell Fumbles Pageant Question On Income Inequality
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- Capuchin Monkey Buys Himself A Drink From A Vending Machine
- Danny MacAskill’s ‘Imaginate’ Riding Film
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- Fresh Breath Of Farm Air – A ‘Fresh Prince’ Parody
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- Unlocking The Truth – Two 12-Year-Old Metalheads That Rock
- 2 Year Old Sings Adele’s ‘Someone Like You’.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots.
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not