Lindsey Miller asks 50/50 star Joseph Gordon-Levitt out for a cup of coffee. In 50/50 Seth Rogan and Joseph Gordon-Levitt try finding humor in unlikely places, having a 50/50 shot at beating cancer. Will Joseph say ‘Yes’? This isn’t the first time people have asked celebrities for a date through YouTube. Just this summer Marine Kelsey De Santis asked Justin Timberlake to the Marine Corps Ball which was held this past weekend, Justin said ‘Yes’ and attended.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Animals Are Awesome
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’