It’s unclear what president Abraham Lincoln’s voice sounded like since he died 12 years before the phonograph was invented by Thomas Edison in 1877. Scholar of Abraham Lincoln, Harold Holzer, has described Lincoln’s voice as ‘a little shriller and a little higher‘ than the normal. Jimmy Fallon has released a short clip of the Lincoln trailer featuring Abraham Lincoln with Pee-wee Herman’s voice. Unfortunately the clip is only 20-seconds long. Lincoln arrives in select theaters November 9th, 2012 and nationwide on November 16th, 2012.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’