It’s unclear what president Abraham Lincoln’s voice sounded like since he died 12 years before the phonograph was invented by Thomas Edison in 1877. Scholar of Abraham Lincoln, Harold Holzer, has described Lincoln’s voice as ‘a little shriller and a little higher‘ than the normal. Jimmy Fallon has released a short clip of the Lincoln trailer featuring Abraham Lincoln with Pee-wee Herman’s voice. Unfortunately the clip is only 20-seconds long. Lincoln arrives in select theaters November 9th, 2012 and nationwide on November 16th, 2012.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 50 Common Misquotations
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- El Willy – Dancing Chihuahua.
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.