While most people are staying indoors during tropical storm Debby one daredevil heads out to Redington Beach near St. Petersburg, Florida to do some kite surfing. The winds are so strong that when the surfer reaches the Redington Long Pier he jumps right over it. Kite surfing is extremely dangerous in high winds, in the second video a snow kite surfer is lifted to over 200 feet in the air and holds on for the ride.
Snow Kite Boarder Goes 200+ Feet High.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son
- Calvin The ‘Junk Mail Dog’ Battles Mailman Through The Mail Slot
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Father Creates Time-Lapse Of Daughter Growing From A Baby To A 14-Year-Old
- Why This Kolaveri Di – English Remix.
- Grandma And Young Man Stun ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With Spectacular Salsa Routine
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Irish Priest Surprises Wedding Couple With His Version Of ‘Hallelujah’
- Worst ‘Wheel Of Fortune’ Contestant Ever Blows Shot At $1 Million Prize, Two Trips, A Car And More
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever