While most people are staying indoors during tropical storm Debby one daredevil heads out to Redington Beach near St. Petersburg, Florida to do some kite surfing. The winds are so strong that when the surfer reaches the Redington Long Pier he jumps right over it. Kite surfing is extremely dangerous in high winds, in the second video a snow kite surfer is lifted to over 200 feet in the air and holds on for the ride.
Snow Kite Boarder Goes 200+ Feet High.
More from Most Watched Today:
Most Watched Today
- How To Open A Can Without A Can Opener
- Loyal Pit Bull Stands Guard Over His Fallen Friend Until Help Arrives
- Brilliant Recycle Bin Turns Bottles Into Food For Stray Cats And Dogs
- Dad And Daughter Perform Impressive Dance Routine To Ariana Grande’s ‘Problem’
- Whale Lifts Kayakers Out Of The Water In Extremely Close Encounter
- These Cardboard Stories From Homeless People Will Make You Rethink Homelessness
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats