While most people are staying indoors during tropical storm Debby one daredevil heads out to Redington Beach near St. Petersburg, Florida to do some kite surfing. The winds are so strong that when the surfer reaches the Redington Long Pier he jumps right over it. Kite surfing is extremely dangerous in high winds, in the second video a snow kite surfer is lifted to over 200 feet in the air and holds on for the ride.
Snow Kite Boarder Goes 200+ Feet High.
Most Watched Today
- Adorable Little Boy Goes Off On His Mom For Getting Pregnant
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Teacher Invents Simple Safety Device To Prevent Gunman From Entering Her Classroom
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother