While most people are staying indoors during tropical storm Debby one daredevil heads out to Redington Beach near St. Petersburg, Florida to do some kite surfing. The winds are so strong that when the surfer reaches the Redington Long Pier he jumps right over it. Kite surfing is extremely dangerous in high winds, in the second video a snow kite surfer is lifted to over 200 feet in the air and holds on for the ride.
Snow Kite Boarder Goes 200+ Feet High.
Most Watched Today
- Budweiser’s New Puppy Commercial Is The Perfect Anti-Drunk Driving Ad
- Alaskan News Reporter Drops F-Bomb And Quits Her Job On Live TV
- Cute Koala Couple Get Into An Adorable Heated Argument
- Army Of Frogs Gather Around iPhone To Watch Video Of Worms
- High School Football Player Stuns News Anchors With Inspirational Post-Game Speech
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats