While most people are staying indoors during tropical storm Debby one daredevil heads out to Redington Beach near St. Petersburg, Florida to do some kite surfing. The winds are so strong that when the surfer reaches the Redington Long Pier he jumps right over it. Kite surfing is extremely dangerous in high winds, in the second video a snow kite surfer is lifted to over 200 feet in the air and holds on for the ride.
Snow Kite Boarder Goes 200+ Feet High.
Most Watched Today
- High School Teachers Read Tweets About Themselves Tweeted By Their Own Students
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- Adorable Deaf Pug Sings Excitedly When His Owners Return Home
- Two Young Brothers Fall Head Over Heels For The Ice Cream Man
- 7-Year-Old Girl Stuns ‘Norway’s Got Talent’ With Incredible Billie Holiday Cover
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion
- New Orleans Police Officer Dances ‘The Wobble’ And ‘Cupid Shuffle’ At Mardi Gras
- Killer Whales Chase A Speedboat
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not