While most people are staying indoors during tropical storm Debby one daredevil heads out to Redington Beach near St. Petersburg, Florida to do some kite surfing. The winds are so strong that when the surfer reaches the Redington Long Pier he jumps right over it. Kite surfing is extremely dangerous in high winds, in the second video a snow kite surfer is lifted to over 200 feet in the air and holds on for the ride.
Snow Kite Boarder Goes 200+ Feet High.
Most Watched Today
- Maverick The Over Excited German Shepherd Leaps Off Boat To Swim With Dolphins
- Audrey The 10-Week-Old Chihuahua Puppy Chases Bubbles In Slow Motion
- Rescuers Spend Two Days Saving Dog Covered In ‘Rock-Solid’ Tar
- Cat’s ‘Meow’ Gets Dubbed With A Man’s Voice Saying ‘Hey’
- Irish Toddler Adorably Scolds Her Parents For Laughing During Her ‘Frozen’ Performance
- Kind Couple Gives Generous Tip For ‘Bad Service’ At Iowa Restaurant
- Little Boy Adorably Argues The Weather With Two Twin Sisters