While most people are staying indoors during tropical storm Debby one daredevil heads out to Redington Beach near St. Petersburg, Florida to do some kite surfing. The winds are so strong that when the surfer reaches the Redington Long Pier he jumps right over it. Kite surfing is extremely dangerous in high winds, in the second video a snow kite surfer is lifted to over 200 feet in the air and holds on for the ride.
Snow Kite Boarder Goes 200+ Feet High.
Most Watched Today
- Swedish Subway Ad Stuns Commuters With ‘Hair-Raising’ Display Whenever Train Arrives
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Maya The Corgi Puppy Adorably Takes On A Mini Pumpkin
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Young Baseball Fan Pulls Off Smooth Foul Ball Trick To Impress A Girl
- Killer Whales Chase A Speedboat
- Mr. Bean Returns To TV In Hilarious New Snickers Commercial