While most people are staying indoors during tropical storm Debby one daredevil heads out to Redington Beach near St. Petersburg, Florida to do some kite surfing. The winds are so strong that when the surfer reaches the Redington Long Pier he jumps right over it. Kite surfing is extremely dangerous in high winds, in the second video a snow kite surfer is lifted to over 200 feet in the air and holds on for the ride.
Snow Kite Boarder Goes 200+ Feet High.
Most Watched Today
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Teenager Does The Ice Bucket Challenge After Having Her Wisdom Teeth Removed
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- Compilation Of Determined Dogs Who Can’t Fit Their Big Sticks Through Doors
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Cat Wearing Shark Costume Entertains ‘Shark Baby’ By Riding A Roomba
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats