While most people are staying indoors during tropical storm Debby one daredevil heads out to Redington Beach near St. Petersburg, Florida to do some kite surfing. The winds are so strong that when the surfer reaches the Redington Long Pier he jumps right over it. Kite surfing is extremely dangerous in high winds, in the second video a snow kite surfer is lifted to over 200 feet in the air and holds on for the ride.
Snow Kite Boarder Goes 200+ Feet High.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He’s Been In A Coma For 10 Years After His 5th DUI
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- WestJet ‘Christmas Miracle’ Surprises Hundreds Of Passengers With Christmas Gifts
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots