Joerg Niggli has taken one year to edit his footage captured in Venice into an amazing 3 minute tilt shift time-lapse. The time-lapse takes a tour of Venice, also known as the ‘City of Water’ or ‘The Floating City’, from dawn to sunset capturing the Rialto bridge to the Piazza San Marco along with riding up and down through the Gran Canale. Also below is an aeriel view of Venice from above, click it for a closer look.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Broadway Dancers Tap Dance ‘Cups (When I’m Gone)’
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper