Joerg Niggli has taken one year to edit his footage captured in Venice into an amazing 3 minute tilt shift time-lapse. The time-lapse takes a tour of Venice, also known as the ‘City of Water’ or ‘The Floating City’, from dawn to sunset capturing the Rialto bridge to the Piazza San Marco along with riding up and down through the Gran Canale. Also below is an aeriel view of Venice from above, click it for a closer look.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- The Baby Bachelor
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.
- Arisxandra Libantino Britain’s Got Talent Audition
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World