Night of Too Many Stars has a focus to help give every person with autism the chance to reach their potential. Jodi DiPiazza was diagnosed with autism right before her second birthday, Jodi needed a lot of attention and began attending long days of school at an early age. Soon Jodi found a love for music and has made it apart of her life. Night of Too Many Stars helped Jodi reach her potential and invited her to play one of her favorite songs, ‘Firework’ live on stage with Katy Perry at the Beacon Theater in New York. Night of Too Many Stars airs Sunday, October 21st at 8/7c on Comedy Central. The event will raise money for autism programs, schools, and services all over the country, to donate visit Night of Too Many Stars here, or to make a $10 donation text STARS to 50555. Katy Perry tweeted after the show, ‘I will never forget last night. It was the most important moment thus far of what I do.’
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.